US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
In other news, the Democrat liberal "progressive" Racists at the State University of New York, have expelled a student for saying privately that there are but two biological genders. You know, like there has been for a couple of million years..

SUNY Suspends Student For Posting Views On Biological Gender

Last I checked, there is an X chromosome and a Y chromosome. I dont believe science has yet discovered a Z or Q chromosome.
Hope they find a GREAT lawyer and sue the shit our that POS college. I hate sharks, but I hope he/she gets a REALLY good one!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
In other news, the Democrat liberal "progressive" Racists at the State University of New York, have expelled a student for saying privately that there are but two biological genders. You know, like there has been for a couple of million years..

Last I checked, there is an X chromosome and a Y chromosome. I dont believe science has yet discovered a Z or Q chromosome.
The Marxist are set on the current innate cancellation culture they have cultivated within our society of any idea that does not fit their religious philosophy . This student should be able to sue the college and win big, for irreparable harm on many levels.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Democrats: “ Believe Science”

It all about “Transgenderism”

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I' didn't have the cuff on at the time but i'm thinking my blood pressure went up significantly while reading that article,
I am speechless....... but isn't that EXACTLY what the libtard dimmos want?

Frickin' idiots. :angry:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Democrats: “ Believe Science”

It all about “Transgenderism”
Dimmos on COVID: "Believe the science".
Dimmos on the environment: "Believe the science, especially since earth was formed just in the last 200 years"
Dimmos on transgenderism: "Science is NOT part of this topic".
Dimmos on "Science": "The science of anything is what we say it is, unless of course it doesn't suit our agenda or our needs at the time...then we'll let you know what it is. And that too is subject to change.....like the environment."

:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

When is someone going to be charged for elder abuse for allowing this to happen? I’m no fan of Joe Biden, but allowing him to stand in front of Americans and pretend to be capable of being the President of the United States, is beyond the pale.

Where is Dr. Jill while her husband is humiliating himself in front of dozens of people watching him address the nation? A loving wife would never allow this to happen to her husband.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe they're worried a jury, when hearing that the deceased was a multi time felon, had amphetamines and Fentanyl throughout his blood stream, and the coroner report showed no sign of asphyxiation, might not convict and yet again prove the LIE of racism

They Must Be Worried: Minneapolis Adds 4th Layer of Fencing Outside Courthouse - Spends Over $1 Million on Social Media Influencers Before Derek Chauvin Trial

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since last May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.

Over 700 police officers were injured in the BLM riots — and that was the number back in June 2020!

Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in a single year in US insurance history.

Minneapolis is hoping there won’t be a repeat this year.

Minneapolis is also hiring six social media influencers to spread city-approved propaganda during the Derek Chauvin trial.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score