US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Biden to nominate Harris to Supreme Court?

Biden might try to replace her by nominating her to a Supreme Court vacancy. That chatter has already reached top levels of the Biden orbit, according to one person who’s heard it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Biden to nominate Harris to Supreme Court?

Biden might try to replace her by nominating her to a Supreme Court vacancy. That chatter has already reached top levels of the Biden orbit, according to one person who’s heard it.

that would be perhaps one of the most unqualified nominations I have ever heard of ...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Even on a good day, Biden couldn't carry Reagan's lunch.....Biden is a drooling, crooked, dishonest moron who needs to step down and step away. He and his cabinet have done more harm to this country in 10 months than was done in all the previous years by any other administration or foreign entity.

As a Republican/conservative I've always had respect for several Democrat presidents, like Carter or Kennedy. They were good men that loved their country and honestly wanted to help their fellow Americans. Both had served their country in the Navy as well.

Joe Biden is another story.....he's trying, and succeeding, in dividing and destroying this country. I dislike the man intensely and unlike the 2 Democrat presidents I mentioned above, I wouldn't shake his hand if I had the opportunity. It's probably a good thing that I don't get that close to him anyway, as I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. :mad:

He's an embarrassment to our country and his admin is the most ruthless enemy this country has ever encountered...and that enemy is in the White House.

God save us.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
California Town Declares Independence From "Dictatorship Powers" Of State, Federal COVID Mandates

A town in California has declared itself a “constitutional republic,” independent of executive orders issued by the federal or state governments, in protest of lockdowns, mask mandates and compulsory vaccinations.

Appearing on Fox News, Oroville California’s vice-mayor Scott Thomson outlined the move, noting “I was sitting at City Hall, and the mandates continue to come. As you know it started with ‘two weeks to stop the—slow the curve,’ and it just seems like a carrot keeps being dangled in front of our faces of just a little more… and it seems like every mandate that comes down, it is a loss of freedom.”

Thomson compared Oroville’s move to that of San Francisco declaring itself a ‘sanctuary city’.

“We’re a constitutional republic, and wanna declare that,” Thompson urged, clarifying “We’re not separating from California, but we’re just reminding the higher-ups in other cities we need to stand up for our rights. We still are a constitutional republic, which means we have rights endowed by our ‘creator,’ and our founders created a republic, which was genius, to separate powers.”

The vice-mayor further explained, “I believe that worldwide, but especially in California, that the very fabric of our nation is at a crossroads of how much authority we’ll let the government have,” comparing the struggle to a war.

“I don’t believe that anybody wins when the government has more authority,” Thompson emphasised, adding and “every time that you lose freedom, usually it takes bloodshed to get it back.”

“We’re getting threats of loss of money for our city, but for us, and especially for me, they can have their money; we want freedom in California, we want freedom in Oroville, and so that’s what we’re standing up for,” Thompson further urged.

https:/www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-california-town-declares-independence-dictatorship-powers-state-federal-covid

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The UN must really LOVE the mid to lower class in the USA, since they are funding illegals that will cost the mid to lower class more taxes and competition in the job market.

1638048337373.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
People are waking up now :rofl: