US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
America is not sleeping, well let's hope America is not sleeping. For a country to progress we need to be united, not divided. This pandemic and "current crisis" is on the verge of dividing people and its not funny.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you, I know nothing about Russell other than I think he was an actor, I have only seen him one time before my post. I did find this interview with Ben very civil. Russell mentioned a second hour, which I think I will pass on, but this engagement, in my opinion, should be how those with different views conduct themselves. The "Our Way or The Highway" approach from The Left is why we paint their side as or like Communism. Prior to the 2016 Election, I really did not fully understand, nor still do, all the differences of Conservatism/Liberalism. My approach to Life is from my Christianity...So helping those in need is a big part of my belief. How one defines "Help", is where people pick sides. Instead of giving a man a fish, teach him how to fish, is my approach. This is long term help instead of temporary help, although temporary help is needed in the beginning of this process. Churches feed the hungry while presenting them with the true Bread of Life. Some just keep coming for the temporary fix, to fill their stomachs, while others, the Bread of Life fills their hearts, most end up helping those like a pay it forward scenario.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you, I know nothing about Russell other than I think he was an actor, I have only seen him one time before my post. I did find this interview with Ben very civil. Russell mentioned a second hour, which I think I will pass on, but this engagement, in my opinion, should be how those with different views conduct themselves. The "Our Way or The Highway" approach from The Left is why we paint their side as or like Communism. Prior to the 2016 Election, I really did not fully understand, nor still do, all the differences of Conservatism/Liberalism. My approach to Life is from my Christianity...So helping those in need is a big part of my belief. How one defines "Help", is where people pick sides. Instead of giving a man a fish, teach him how to fish, is my approach. This is long term help instead of temporary help, although temporary help is needed in the beginning of this process. Churches feed the hungry while presenting them with the true Bread of Life. Some just keep coming for the temporary fix, to fill their stomachs, while others, the Bread of Life fills their hearts, most end up helping those like a pay it forward scenario.
I think he leans Marxist. But yes, he is civil and it seems possible he does have an open mind. Something the left in the USA is void of.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think he leans Marxist. But yes, he is civil and it seems possible he does have an open mind. Something the left in the USA is void of.
He definitely has a Liberal view, not sure about Communism, I thought in the video he said he was not but he is like most who say they believe in God but seems to ignore God's laws/boundaries, maybe he is an Universalist, Agnostic, really not sure and I don't want to Prejudge not knowing him.
Agreed, at least he has open ears.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear." Matt. 11:15 NIV

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
I know of one damn teacher that if this is true, needs to lose their job PERMANENTLY, as well as all of those behind this shit! What a brave and informed little girl, to know what was the correct course of action to take...to tell her parents! And Bravo to the parents as well!

1627309791052.png

Reaction score
July 26, 2021

A Personal Message from Sidney

Dear Patriots,

According to our Constitution, everyone is entitled to a defense when all the power and might of the United States is brought to bear against an individual. It's a fundamental right to counsel long recognized by the Supreme Court.

Defending the Republic is stepping up to assist as much as we can with coordination, resources, and consultation with the lawyers who are defending those still accused and those still incarcerated—and in many cases, likely wrongly accused of any offense regarding their presence at, near or in the Capitol Building on January 6.

First, I must note bald-faced lies spread about me. I had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol that day. I was not in Washington. I encouraged anyone who would listen—and many who did not—to leave Washington, to stay out of Washington, and not participate in any way.

January 6 was too late for people to show their disgust, in Washington DC, with the obvious fraud in the past election. I fully expected a "false flag" operation created by someone on the left. It was a trap for Trump supporters.

I have never encouraged violence. I abhor it. Anyone who accuses me with "having blood on my hands" or otherwise having any role in January 6 is lying and defaming me.

Second, those who actually broke into the Capitol, who destroyed property or stole property, who attacked an officer, should be held accountable. That said—so should all who burned buildings, looted, rioted, assaulted police, and took over parts of cities, beat people and committed countless other atrocities much of the last year of the Trump administration.

Unfortunately, with the help of Kamala Harris and other now-obvious communists, most of those who destroyed our cities and hundreds of millions of dollars of property and livelihoods of others, were released upon booking.

Ironically, Mr. Biden trespassed on the Capitol when he was 21. He was arrested and released. Even more ironically, I can remember being able to walk freely in and out of the Capitol and to watch important votes and proceedings from the gallery. After all, it is the "people's house."

Now, at least 80 people are still in custody in DC. They and more than 400 others were hunted down by massive displays of "law enforcement", and arrested at gunpoint in front of their families, and jailed for whatever the government says they did at the Capitol.

Of the hundreds now who have been arrested, many were held for days without being allowed to shower, speak to a lawyer or anyone, and many more have been held in solitary confinement for days, weeks, and now months.

They are our fellow citizens entitled to a defense and humane treatment, yet they have been treated worse than international terrorists and illegal aliens.

Previously, the ACLU and the UN have said solitary confinement is torture. It can drive a sane man insane in twenty-four hours. Yet this is how our government is now treating people who succumbed to an operation we now know was created, incited and staffed by our FBI.

The January 6 defendants have been abused to shut them up, to "teach everyone a lesson," to demonstrate the consolidation of the evil and power now apparent in our government. Those still in custody are being held and abused to coerce them into pleading guilty to crimes they may not have committed and to avoid the exposure the government has of its own misconduct in creating and inciting the event.

I just learned last week that now those held are not being allowed to shave, get a haircut or clip their finger or toe nails unless they submit to the Covid vaccine which—by the CDC's own numbers—has killed tens of thousands of people and caused hundreds of thousands of others to develop numerous problems.

That is not constitutional in the country I grew up in. It is not constitutional now.

Americans are facing the unprecedented consolidation of power in the hands of totalitarian globalists - corrupt dictators - throughout our government institutions.

This Republic was divined by God. We have unalienable individual rights endowed by Him. The government is lying to us at every turn, and it's using the media to push its lies. God loves truth, and He hates deceit. We must return to God and work to restore truth, justice, and righteousness with all that we do. We must stand together, make our voices heard civilly, and advocate for all that we know is right.

There is nothing right about the way our fellow citizens - even some who overstepped their bounds - are being treated in federal confinement in Washington DC.
Defending the Republic will work to correct this injustice on behalf of all of us.

Hold Fast,
Sidney

###

For more information on this issue check on this links. It will not surprise you that the Fake News is totally ignoring this story.

-- If you are on Telegram, you can find information on the political prisoners at The Prisoners' Record. This channel is hosted by Professor David Clements.
https://t.me/ThePrisonersRecord

-- Reporter Julie Kelly has been relentlessly writing about the January 6 prisoners for months. Here is a link to her stories at American Greatness.
https://amgreatness.com/author/julie-kelly/

-- Darren Beattie at Revolver has also been reporting on this issue.
https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

-- This episode of The War Room is an excellent source fo background information.
https://listen.warroom.org/e/episode-1117-–-fbi-is-unleashing-terror-campaign-across-the-country-w-darren-beattie-julie-kelly-cynthia-eddie-gallagher/

-- This clip from Tucker Carlson's show last week makes the connection of the FBI involvement in the Governor Whitmer kidnapping case and January 6.
https://rumble.com/vk60jm-tucker-so-what-does-this-suggest-about-january-6th-before-you-dismiss-it-as.html

###

Have you missed a newsletter or wish to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE ... Enjoy!

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com

This email was sent by Defending the Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

Reaction score
RSBN
TOMORROW: @mattgaetz, @replouiegohmert, @RepGosar, & @mtgreenee are holding a press conference at the DOJ! Use the link below to watch these patriots take the fight to the Swamp!

https:/youtu.be/qPycO0-J4JI

LIVE
Reps. Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar, and Greene to Hold Press Conference at DOJ
Tuesday, July 27th, at 1:00p.m. ET,
U.S. Representatives
Matt Gaetz (FL-01),
Louie Gohmert (TX-01),
Paul Gosar (AZ-04), and
Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14)

https:/twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1419755541434408960