US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
jill biden is extremely selfish. I think she probably wanted to be a first lady more than joe wanted to be president. She obviously didn't care how much joe would be embarrassing himself and the nation.
I agree with you 100%. Now we have a country ruled by "committee" and we do not exacly know who all the players are. We know of Jill Biden and Kamela.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Kimmel gets it...so will the American people...at least those that give a damn about our country...

View attachment 83947
Call it what it is!... DEMOCRAT Cancel Culture. A very important word is missing in that description. It needs to always be described to expose what it is.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
House Democrats Pass Bill To Change American Voting Forever | ZeroHedge

The House of Representatives in the late hours of March 3 passed a sweeping election reform bill that, if signed into law, would affect multiple aspects of the electoral process and campaign financing.

• H.R. 1 would make fraud easier by forcing states to implement early voting, automatic voter registration, same-day registration, online voter registration and no-fault absentee balloting
  • Degrade the accuracy of registration lists by requiring states to automatically register all individuals on state and federal databases. This would include many ineligible voters, including aliens
  • It would require states to allow 16-year-olds and 17-year-olds to register. Combined with a ban on voter ID, this would allow underage individuals to vote
  • Require states to count ballots cast by voters outside of their assigned precincts, a recipe for election fraud
  • Mandate no-fault absentee ballots, which are the tool of choice for vote thieves, force states to accept absentee ballots received up to 10 days after Election Day and force states allow 'ballot harvesting'
  • Prevent election officials from checking the eligibility and qualifications of voters and removing ineligible voters
  • Ban state-voter ID laws by forcing states to allow individuals to vote without an ID and merely signing a statement in which they claim they are who they say they are
  • Create vague and broad language that could be used to criminally charge someone who questions the eligibility of a voter
  • Destroy the bipartisan composition of the Federal Election Commission and places a partisan majority in control of every aspect of our federal elections
  • Require states to restore the ability of felons to vote the moment they are out of prison
  • Force disclosure of names of Americans who donate to nonprofit organizations — thus subjecting them to political harassment
  • Declare statehood for Washington DC to be 'constitutional' despite evidence it is not
  • And finally, HR 1 would effectively ban nonprofits from contacting a member of Congress or their staff about pending legislation — a direct assault on the right of Americans to petition their government.
And allowing the election to extend indefinitely ensures that Democrats will always win. They'll just see how many votes they need after Election Day and keep submitting more ballots. Eventually, in self-defense, Republicans will do the same. At that point, citizens can just stop voting at all, because elections will have devolved into battles between crooks rather than the voice of the people

Eventually?
Im already there.
I think many of us know how badly this is ultimately going to turn out.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hold onto your lug nuts; here is a “shock” I know for everyone. Probably had to circle back around to see who really pushed Warp Speed.
If there is any credit given, it will probably go to Douchy Fauci.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Democrats of Afganistan didn't like the way a particular rock sculpture looked, so they did what Democrats do...
View attachment 84016
Just to stand in that place will give you a sense of awe and perspective as to how large and impressive those statues once were. Just imagine the amount of time and labor it took to create those statues, only to have some wreckless bunch of clowns commit an act of destruction.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; the clowns in our country who are acting like the savages who committed these acts need a reality check. They need to be dropped in this mountainous province of Bamiyan (or some third world region) and experience what goes on. Then, they may realize that America is not the demon culture they make it out to be. I would personally volunteer for the flight to let them repel off the bird. Not sure how secure the line would be though; you know, budget cuts. :thumb: