US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
The Gateway Pundit reported on January 9th that the FBI in Georgia stepped in and shut down the forensic analysis of shredded ballots, took the ballots away from the forensic team, and brought them back to the shredder to destroy the evidence.
Agreed. I wonder what the FBI has done with Hunter's laptop?
Probably had it shredded with the ballots from the above report.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
They just can't stop. And to think they call Conservatives fascists. Calling them hypocritical just doesn't encompass what they truly are, totalitarian doesn't even get close. Have a look at this one -

Bokhari: Microsoft and Friends Want to Destroy Online Privacy

If you don't subscribe to the Bongino Report, Rumble or Podcast, have a listen or watch. It's an excellent show.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kimmel gets it...so will the American people...at least those that give a damn about our country...

View attachment 83947
I would like to agree, but not sure that I can. I apologize up front; I guess my thinking is more pessimistic than I would like. I don’t believe that we on the conservative side will have our nomination in the WH in 2024. I mean, the left has already figured out the winning formula via cheating and stealing. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see much improvement developing better security around elections, especially with what’s in power now.
However, I do find it funny that jerkoffs like kimmel are still scared to death of Trump running and being re-elected.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I just went on Amazon to look for the 6 books that are now banned of Dr. Seuss books. OMG....look at this (further down the list it went into the thousands):

View attachment 83956
Wow! If I can find one of my wife’s copies, I should be able to go out and get one of the Springfield Saint AR models I have been eyeballing. :thumb:
Heck, in a few months or a year, a new house!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
UnFuckingBelievable!

I truly despise pathetic “woke” companies that cater to this childish stupidity.

But you know what’s worse? The people who think it’s ok. That don’t give it another thought. Liberals who smirk like adolescent girls thinking they pulled another one on the normal folks.

But how do you deal with people who have no morals, values, or ethics?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I heard some interesting statistics yesterday. 3% of the people lead another 10% of the people to defeat the largest, most powerful, military in the world. Those people were settlers, not migrants, here in the United States in 1776. To make it even sweeter, most of the settlers had the "assault weapon" of the day.