WTS [US] Dahua NVR5216-16P-4K2SE v2.0 SOLD

Cocktail

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
SOLD

Hello all, I have for sale for sale a Dahua NVR5216-16P-4k2se v2.0 in used but very good condition. The NVR was purchased from Andy is about a year old. The NVR is running v4.000 firmware and has been restored to the factory defaults. The PSU cooling fan was upgraded to a Noctua NF-A4x20. With the Noctua fan it runs nearly silent. I have the original packaging, mouse, etc. The NVR works very well but I decided to make the move to BI. Let me know if you have any questions.

$250 shipped net via PayPal

Pics here:

Last edited:

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi there why you selling if you dont mind?
Hello all, I have for sale for sale a Dahua NVR5216-16P-4k2se v2.0 in used but very good condition. The NVR was purchased from Andy is about a year old. The NVR is running v4.000 firmware and has been restored to the factory defaults. The PSU cooling fan was upgraded to a Noctua NF-A4x20. With the Noctua fan it runs nearly silent. I have the original packaging, mouse, etc. The NVR works very well but I decided to make the move to BI. Let me know if you have any questions.

$250 shipped net via PayPal

Pics here:

Night-Owl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi there why you selling if you dont mind?
Hello, I wish I had seen this 2 weeks earlier, as just bought one of these. The PSU fan noise is crazy. Did you fit the PWM or FLX of the NF-A4*20 ?. I am guessing the FLX ?. Thank you

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@Night-Owl - you will be here a year from now selling your NVR too in favor of BI :p

Cocktail

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it was the FLX. The fan makes a huge improvement. The NVR isn’t bad if you’re looking for some basic features and something easily set up.