Unknown Event

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Probably nothing dangerous for both women, the woman in the car still in the mood to check on her make up few times before leaving the car.:)

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
It's hard to tell who knew who. I wish there were audio or another angle.

They pull in, chasing the other girl.
He gets out and goes after her.
Other girl stays in the car with her dog.
Black car pulls in, not sure what is going on there? Girl in car turns on hazards which makes it seem like she doesn't know the black car.
Black car still sits there.
Girl in car gets out and waves to the black car like she doesn't know them.
She ends up walking off.
Guy comes back to the empty car, talks to the black car, and leaves.
Black car sits there a little longer and drives off.
Police cruiser comes through.
Ford Ranger does a couple laps.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He told the running girl he loved cotton candy color hair girl more or he knocked her up or some other relationship disaster like she was his girlfriend or wife but saw him with the other chick.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What we need here is a general purpose issue/interaction/outcome generator, similar to the Hallmark Christmas Movie Plot Generator. We chose the girl, the guy, the car condition and other circumstances to help zero in on what is REALLY going on....very scientific ! :lmao:

hallmark-christmas-movie-plot-generator.jpg

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
My money is on the following:

Girl with the suitcase stole the catalytic converters that the three of them (first woman and two in car) stole the evening before. This is to ostensibly support their meth hobby.

Dude wants his cats back as they're starting to jones and are going to need some crystal to steal some more cats this evening. Like, duh, what else is there to do in life, right?

Girl in car plays with her mustache a bit and realizes she needs a spa day but they need to offload the cats first. She gets out with the dog as she's having trouble sitting still. Dog hasn't eaten in 3 days, poor thing.

Black car is looking for the 3 meth heads who stole his cat two nights ago.

The rest just plays out the way it plays out. Cop was coming back from his 2 hour nap at the end of a deserted road and was about to sign out at the station.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't you also have a cam on a portion of that trail?
Unfortunately not. The current camera has an 8 to 32 mm lens and is placed up the driveway a bit and zoomed in on the street. I have thought about putting a couple of the cameras on the big tree near the street to increase the view angle but that is a very popular area for walkers and I don't want to make people uncomfortable about being watched. People don't usually notice the current camera until they start heading up the driveway.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's hard to tell who knew who. I wish there were audio or another angle.

They pull in, chasing the other girl.
Ford Ranger does a couple laps.
It's not obvious in the video because the camera does not have a microphone, but the driver of the pickup was yelling out the window as if she was calling for a lost dog. I could hear her inside my house as she drove around and called out.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not obvious in the video because the camera does not have a microphone, but the driver of the pickup was yelling out the window as if she was calling for a lost dog. I could hear her inside my house as she drove around and called out.
My thought is that the first girl called her to come and get her, and she is calling out to her. Thank you for posting that video.

Reaction score
Guy left the door open like he expected to be right back, but it was just a few seconds shy of 10 minutes. Girl w/dog gets out of car and leaves just 20 seconds before guy comes back. She must have seen him walking back? If he was really after that running girl, why not pull down the road after her? Why park in the middle of the road with the door open for anyone coming down the highway to see?

What is down that road to the right?

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What is down that road to the right?
What appears to be a road is actually a paved walking trail. Just beyond the right edge of the frame is a bridge, and then beyond that the trail roughly parallels the highway for many many miles. From the bridge you would have to walk around half a mile before getting to the first house. However, just after the bridge there is a small dirt road that goes onto tribal land and ends at the water. If I wanted to get away from someone I would not follow the walking trail, but instead I would head down to the water and follow the shoreline, assuming that it was not high tide.

To the left of the camera view is a short dead end street, and by walking a short overgrown trail at the end of the street the shoreline can be accessed. So it is possible to take the dirt road just beyond the bridge, walk the shoreline, and then come out onto the dead end road. Basically just making a circle. Perhaps the driver of the pickup knew this and that is why she was calling for the girl up and down the dead end road.

Reaction score
Well then it makes sense that he did not drive down there. Wonder why the sheriff came by and left so quickly? Is that about the amount of time to drive down there and turn around? Do they normally just drive down there as part of a patrol?

Running girl actually just starts walking as she exits up the trail to the right. It looked like she was on the grass when she ran across the street from the top left. She never looks behind her, but she must have heard the blue car drive up behind her.

The guy has something in his right pocket and he touches it just before he pulls up his pants. It looks metallic. Maybe a knife, like one that has a clip on it to be held on the top of the pocket.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well then it makes sense that he did not drive down there. Wonder why the sheriff came by and left so quickly? Is that about the amount of time to drive down there and turn around? Do they normally just drive down there as part of a patrol?
The police don't patrol that street even though I have asked them to multiple times. They only come by when they are called. It's a short street and the sheriff spent just enough time to drive to the end and back.

The creepiest part of the video for me was how the redhead behaved. She was obviously not comfortable and she did not appear to know what to do with herself. She also did not seem to trust the driver long enough to stay in the car until he returned. Instead she decided to take a walk along the highway in a direction where she would need to travel quite a distance to reach anything. I felt as though she could be unwillingly under his control and that she might have been making a feeble attempt to escape. It can be as difficult to break away from emotional restraints as physical ones. It would not surprise me if a form of human trafficking was involved.