Unifi Cloud Key G2 Plus cameras crashing

hampster

n3wb
Reaction score
I use Unifi G3 Flex cameras in standalone mode with Blue Iris and they work perfectly, but I want to put all my Unifi G3 cameras on a "UniFi OS UCK G2 Plus 2.3.15". I only use Blue Iris to display live camera views on a second monitor at my desk, and do not use it to record.

I've put two G3 cameras on the Cloud Key, and put these Cloud Key managed cameras on Blue Iris, and tried multiple configurations and settings, but I can't get them to run correctly. The cameras will crash every couple seconds showing SMPTE color bars for a few seconds before the picture comes back for a couple seconds and then crashes again if I have audio enabled, and sometimes when I select one of these cameras for full-screen and it switches from the substream to the main stream, it will crash Blue Iris. Has anyone set up Cloud Key managed cameras in Blue Iris and got them running properly?

Both of the Cloud Key managed G3 cameras are running normally in IP Cam Viewer using Generic RTSP over TCP on my phones and tablets.

hampster

n3wb
Reaction score
The main stream url of the Unifi Cloud Key managed G3 Flex is formatted "rtsps:/192.168.1.9:7441/jZe8CrAK2AFPgOo8?enableSrtp", and I changed the port to 7447 and removed "?enableSrtp" to initially get it to work in Blue Iris, but the audio has to be disabled in BI, and it randomly crashes when switching from the substream to the main stream.