Unable to Connect Please Try Again Reason: Unable to reach server (mobile)

ruasonid

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Running BI 5.3.0.3 and have been receiving alerts to my mobile and able to access the camera and alerts from my mobile. Suddenly, I am still receiving alerts but unable to connect as per the subject line. I have not made any changes to the config in over a year. I have restarted the router and the BI machine. Any suggestions?

Edit: mobile app is version 3.0.25 - no changes since I installed it

Last edited:

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Did your home public IP address change? Are you using some domain name forwarding service? Perhaps it isn't working correctly.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Running BI 5.3.0.3 and have been receiving alerts to my mobile and able to access the camera and alerts from my mobile. Suddenly, I am still receiving alerts but unable to connect as per the subject line. I have not made any changes to the config in over a year. I have restarted the router and the BI machine. Any suggestions?

Edit: mobile app is version 3.0.25 - no changes since I installed it
Make sure you run the latest update for the app released today.

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Glad I found this because I was going to post the same thing. Running version 4 server and last few days could not log in on my mobile even while on the same network. Updated with new version of mobile app and it's fixed.