UI3 Question

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I recently reinstalled Blue Iris from scratch and I couldn't help but notice a change while viewing alerts.

I use Chrome as my web browser and in the old setup, when I hovered my mouse over the alert image along the left side of the screen, the 'preview' of the clip would almost be as big as the rest of the screen. Now when I do it, I get a window that is about the same size as one of the camera windows. I really liked the large preview - does anyone know how I can get it back or what I did?

Example
TRI-210.jpg

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I tried that and that just makes the actual thumbnail (along the left edge) larger - see photo. Yes, I have a 'group' for a single cam - my PZT

I am not thinking it must be something with Blue Iris. I bought a second license to make the changeover and I have the 'old' configuration on my daily computer to check settings and to use as a backup. If I fire up that version, using the same Chrome Browser, I get the full screen preview, but with the new setup running on my server computer, I get the small preview :idk:

TRI-219.jpg

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think what you're looking for is under the UI3 settings menu under Clips/Alerts, Use Hi-res JPEG for alert mouseover.