UI3 fullscreen camera on AI alert

Reaction score
Hello folks, I've setup UI3 on a couple of tablets as always on monitoring.

I have auto-maximze turned on and set to trigger, but this is being affected by any motion on the camera.
Is it possible to auto maximize on a positive AI match instead?

Thank you.

Reaction score
No I haven't had any time to mess around with the tablets. I saw UI3 had a bunch of updates recently, hopefully once summer semester is over I'll have time to look at the tablets again.

Reaction score
I have one of those smart screen monitors that runs its own OS and I run UI3 on it. It seems like before I would only get pop ups to full screen when deepstack detected something but nowadays it seems like i'm constantly staring at full screens of trees or shadows moving. pretty annoying

Reaction score
I have one of those smart screen monitors that runs its own OS and I run UI3 on it. It seems like before I would only get pop ups to full screen when deepstack detected something but nowadays it seems like i'm constantly staring at full screens of trees or shadows moving. pretty annoying
I've noticed that too! I never had to switch on AI alerts, but recently it will switch for what feels like no reason or get stuck on a single camera. I have my monitor within arms reach so its not a big deal to switch back.
I'm running UI3 on chrome on I think android 7.

Reaction score
Yep, same thing. I do recall it used to never work at all, then it worked well, and now it's hyper sensitive. So not sure if it's just development or something I'm doing, but it's not nearly as useful anymore when I'm only seeing an empty path at the back of my house that has a lot of trees all day.