UI3 Download Clip

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just want to say GREAT JOB with this web interface. I use it 99% of the time. The only thing I can't seem to figure out is how to download a clip from it using the web interface. I must be missing something I use chrome and it always comes up Failed Server problems. Can someone please direct me to the setting?

Attachments

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a guess, but maybe because you are on a clip that is still recording on the BI machine? I just tried it on a closed clip, length of an hour, using Opera and it worked fine. I then tried on the current clip being written and it fails. Keep in mind the download is in .bvr format and may prove problematic to view with anything other than BI.

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a guess, but maybe because you are on a clip that is still recording on the BI machine? I just tried it on a closed clip, length of an hour, using Opera and it worked fine. I then tried on the current clip being written and it fails. Keep in mind the download is in .bvr format and may prove problematic to view with anything other than BI.
Sir I say, Thank You and my face is red. Its always the obvious things that get me.