Tropical Storm Nicholas

Reaction score
I am south of the 610 loop, near clear lake. Only had 5 inches of rain, not the 15+ I was expecting. Winds hit 50+. One 40 ft tree in my back went down, fell along the fence line, no damage other than the tree. Sorry no video of the tree going over.
Geez glad all is good. I am just glad the branch fell away from my cars.

Reaction score
Wow, glad you are OK. That tree branch at the corner is big.

I had minor wooden fence issues but nothing that I could not fix in a few minutes.

Have not seen you on here in a while. Glad to see you are still here.
That's good. I have not been on in a while as I am helping my sister who had a stroke. Didn't know it would be so much work and time consuming. She and her husband had strokes months apart. So it's been a challenge but all is good. I am also glad that I have not had anything going on around my place. I guess word is out about my cameras which is a good thing.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
@djernie I hope she and her husband are okay. Also glad to hear you were able to stay out harm's way from Tropical Storm Nicholas

That's good. I have not been on in a while as I am helping my sister who had a stroke. Didn't know it would be so much work and time consuming. She and her husband had strokes months apart. So it's been a challenge but all is good. I am also glad that I have not had anything going on around my place. I guess word is out about my cameras which is a good thing.