Train CodeProjectA.I ?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So after going to CodeProject the accuracy with one of my cameras has got worse. I even lowered the min confidence but people walking in to my front door aren't picked up.The camera isn't placed right but I had success with DeepStack picking up 75% of people walking up. If I take a clip and run it through the AI test and tune it shows 80-90% person.
Any suggestions besides moving the camera would be appreciated.

Attachments

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So after going to CodeProject the accuracy with one of my cameras has got worse. I even lowered the min confidence but people walking in to my front door aren't picked up.The camera isn't placed right but I had success with DeepStack picking up 75% of people walking up. If I take a clip and run it through the AI test and tune it shows 80-90% person.
Any suggestions besides moving the camera would be appreciated.
What model size are you using? Also, have you tried using simple motion detection rather than edge vector in BI camera motion settings?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What model size are you using? Also, have you tried using simple motion detection rather than edge vector in BI camera motion settings?
OK so in the settings AI tab I have default object detection on high and this is my camera setting. How do you verify what model size you have in the AI web page?
camera setting 1.jpg