Top-201 xmeye camera no longer accessable?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've got a Top-201 720p camera that I've installed years ago for my driveway. Up until now I was able to use it without issue. In fact I've had it streaming to Zoneminder without problems as of yesterday. I had been using it's default IP address of 192.168.1.10, but I wanted to add more cameras and put them on their own subnet. I recently discovered ONVIF Device Manager and decided to try it out. It immediately discovered my camera and I was able to change the cameras settings. I decided to set the camera to a Static IP of 192.168.2.100, at which point I haven't seen it on my network since. It no longer shows up in ONVIF DM, and NMAP and Angry IP Scanner can't seem to find it either. My normal subnet is 192.168.1.0/24 and my pfSense firewall is set to allow any traffic from the same physical network connection to talk with one another. I have all my network devices running through an unmanaged switch, which is then plugged into the LAN side of the pfSense machine.

So my question is, how can I reset my TOP-201 camera, and get it functioning again?

Reaction score
I was attemping to get my router to talk between subnets. I still haven't got that working, but I did set up a static IP of 2.20 on my laptop and plugged the camera directly in, I was indeed able to find it. I guess I seriously over thought this one. :facepalm: Thanks!