Toilet cam at work

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I suspect as others have commentated, it was bad placement of the porta loo by the builders rather than any other reason. Over here at least, it would be highly illegal to place a camera inside a toilet (although here it's facing it rather than inside).

Closest we come to that is they can put an app on your mobile phone (if phones are permitted at work) that montiors where in the building you are and how much time you spend there. Technically that can report back time spent in the toilets throughb simply knowing the geolocation.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I must admit, I was a little hesitant to click on this thread entitled "toilet cam at work"...but here I am!

Think about it: is the toilet "at work" or is the toilet cam "at work" ? :idk:

Anyway, this presents another question ( I have so many, even at my age): how the heck does that thing get serviced? It must be near a giant hallway or near a roll-up door / loading dock. :poop:

That's it! I'm going back to cleaning my collection of vintage troll dolls.
troll.jpg

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I must admit, I was a little hesitant to click on this thread entitled "toilet cam at work"...but here I am!

Think about it: is the toilet "at work" or is the toilet cam "at work" ? :idk:

Anyway, this presents another question ( I have so many, even at my age): how the heck does that thing get serviced? It must be near a giant hallway or near a roll-up door / loading dock. :poop:

That's it! I'm going back to cleaning my collection of vintage troll dolls.
View attachment 105895
On the building I was on several years ago, they push them over to the elevator,
send it down to be sucked out them bring it back up.

I always wondered what happened if it go too full?

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I don’t know where this location is but it’s not very common to have a porta potty on a floor vs being placed in a common area on the main floor / outside.

When I was on site they brought a Shop Vac type of device and just sucked the contents from within or via valve assembly. They carried what looked and smelled like cat litter with them to cover any drippings.

From a OSHA standpoint that didn’t go very far for the health & safety officer and hence they are always located in a unfinished space / outside.

Can’t have Oh Henries slinking along the floor!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
On the building I was on several years ago, they push them over to the elevator,
send it down to be sucked out them bring it back up.

I always wondered what happened if it go too full?
Depending upon the vendor they either come on site each day. Or the high tech ones has a float which raises a mechanical flag to call out the pot is full and a trap door locks it out.

The other one has a little red beacon strobe at the top of the housing to indicate that shitter is full and out of service until the waste is removed.

Sadly, many of the trades were too stupid to read or understand why the pot had a cover over the hole. They learned might quick when everything they were (pee) exhausting out bounced back or piled on their ass cheeks while dropping a deuce!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score