The Typical picture of a Perp on Nextdoor-type Apps with Consumer Grade Cameras like Ring, Nest, Arlo, Canary, Wyze, etc.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a Swann system. I can pull videos just as easy as my Dahua. The cams are ok and
have lots of functions similar too and at times, easier to set than Dahua. Both systems can use
each other's cams and as you know, loose some functionality.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yep apparently there were 3 perps and they ran up to him and he handed over the keys as he didn't want to escalate the situation.
Insanity.

Where are the good men with cajones, but I repeat myself.

A man doesn't escalate a situation, but uses minimum necessary force to enforce justice and peace in a situation. Just saying that reminds me I should watch High Noon again.

I wonder if that girl (is there a girl?) is still with that man-shaped body of cowardice?

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Read the horrible grammar and spelling. Our future? :(
I have a theory that flip phones causes permanent brain injury to those of us that lived through pressing a button 3 times to select the letter we wanted. It made us be as lazy as possible.

I used to send detailed and concise email to the vice-president of a global company, and he'd respond "k thx", as if he had just whipped out a flip phone to respond to the email.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Almost as good as the one that appeared in an appeal to find 2 guys who allegedly kissed a child in todays newspaper:

Ignore the video at the top which is unrelated, the picture is below it.

Reaction score
From Nextdoor posting about door checkers in a subdivision near me. This is the best grab I can do from the video. There seems to be writing on the back of the guy's jacket, but who knows. This is an ADT system.

door checkers nearby.JPG

The same poster also made a post saying a car the previous night had been going up and down the street like it was casing houses. She posted this still to see if anyone recognized the car.

id car driving on street.jpeg