The CRT thread....

Reaction score
Maybe it doesn't need a thread all it's own, or maybe it does. I have been in a few discussions about this topic, and most often, the proponents say that CRT does NOT state that being white is "bad". Interesting, since there are philosophical underpinnings that span across CRT and the current state of racism in the US. The implications of Critical Race Theory and the intentions of its implementation are wide and deep within education. Is it the boogey-man that some make it out to be? Is it inherently racist itself? My own desire to learn about the reality of CRT led me to this article.

While not necessarily espousing CRT ideals precisely, this article works to present a groundwork of justifications for treating students differently based on race. It bases these on a history of what the author calls "weaponizing whiteness". An example cited is that if Students of Color engage in bad behaviors that result in a white female teacher crying-- those tears are actually aggression acted out by that teacher and perpetrated against her students....

1625760780209.png
Effectively, the bad behavior of black students can only be explained as a manifestation of the racism perpetrated against that student (by expecting compliance with basic classroom rules), and an extension of centuries-old racist beliefs and practices. Wow. The site is designed as a resource FOR educators to help them incorporate all types of "social justice" philosophy into their curriculum. Smells like indoctrination to me, but please-- Give it a read.

Reaction score
It’s pure bullshit. A lie built on a lie.
If you go to the bottom of that article, you can click on the author's name and see all of her writings published by that journal. It is a long list of finger-pointing and blaming white people, and little to nothing in terms of criticizing Black leaders and communities for their own terrible choices. Personal responsibility is fully absent.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's all part of the Marxist plan to literally tear this country apart by destroying the underlying principals that it was founded on. Is the US perfect? No, of course not, but there is constant improvement and the US is still the place most people want to live. Granted, a lot of those people want to live here for all the freebies Basement Joe Bunco and Company are passing out.

Reaction score
I got to admit I thought this thread was about CRT TV's lol then it clicked...
I remember how sad I was when my 19" Mitsubishi Diamondtron lost about half its brightness over the course of a month or so. i bought my first LED then....

Anyways... Yes CRT is about evil white man and to get rid of them.. If you don't see that you're wasting valuable oxygen and space on this earth..
I really had to look into it better. They have built into this CRT concept some plausible deniability, but spread throughout the thing as a foundational fact is the racism of the past. That is then extended into the full blaming of all current problems on white supremacy and racist policies still in existence-- the "systemic racism" mentioned so often. What they can't seem to explain is how any POC can be successful in this system. Just HOW could they do it? That is where it just falls apart for me.

In addition to being racist towards white people, I believe it is horribly racist towards all POC--- essentially telling them they have NO POWER to ever achieve success because of the evil white boogeyman keeping them down. Bullshit. THAT is racist and unbelievably demeaning towards POC.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hate ALL acronyms.

I can see a need for many more "safe spaces, and emotional support animals". :(
Geez.
The black community makes decisions based on their emotions, not logic or thought.
This is all partly do to the destruction of families, and no males in the family.
Thanks democratic idiots.

White teacher crying in class's it's pretty simple, they aren't used to the despicable behavior of the black students, this again falls back to the parents or lack there of.

Reaction score
I hate ALL acronyms.

I can see a need for many more "safe spaces, and emotional support animals". :(
Geez.
The black community makes decisions based on their emotions, not logic or thought.
This is all partly do to the destruction of families, and no males in the family.
Thanks democratic idiots.

White teacher crying in class's it's pretty simple, they aren't used to the despicable behavior of the black students, this again falls back to the parents or lack there of.
And yet, per that author, the tears of that white teacher are actually an act of aggression towards the black students in her room. It's insane excuse-making for the most basic school behaviors.
The extension of that happens when law enforcement pulls over a black driver. I have to wonder if the black driver has been conditioned to throw a tantrum to get their way since apparently any white in charge must now simply allow their misbehavior. It's a recipe for disaster, because most LEO's won't play that stupid game. Do WTF you are told to do and do it NOW. Stall. Argue. Become Defiant. Physically resist and see what happens.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
CRT encourages and emboldens criminals to resist arrest. Wont be long and this guy will be back out on the street, I bet in less than 10yrs. Check out his criminal history. These officers are now forced to show so much restraint that they are in more risk of losing a police officer.

you can just barely hear the shot at the :43 second mark and they still keep restrained continuing to struggle with this thug.

NYPD Releases Video of Jerome Roman Shooting Lieutenant (lawandcrime.com)