Support for Panasonic WV-SW155 ?

n___n

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently purchased a home with a Panasonic WV-SW155 (WV-SW155 | IP Camera/Network Camera | Panasonic Security System) already installed, so I'm trying to get it working. I found iSpy software (which says the camera is supported), but now I've read more about my options and I'd prefer to use Blue Iris.

Unfortunately my specific Panasonic camera is not listed on the Blue Iris page (Technology & Tested Cameras - Blue Iris). Does this mean it definitely won't work? Or is it likely to work because it is similar to other Panasonic cameras which are supported?

I have zero experience with this so I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a home with a Panasonic WV-SW155 (WV-SW155 | IP Camera/Network Camera | Panasonic Security System) already installed, so I'm trying to get it working. I found iSpy software (which says the camera is supported), but now I've read more about my options and I'd prefer to use Blue Iris.

Unfortunately my specific Panasonic camera is not listed on the Blue Iris page (Technology & Tested Cameras - Blue Iris). Does this mean it definitely won't work? Or is it likely to work because it is similar to other Panasonic cameras which are supported?

I have zero experience with this so I appreciate any help.

Thanks.
it will work. How to add camera to BI that is not in the drop down list