Sunrise/sunset

Raylo32

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 2 outdoor cams that require different motion detect setups for night and day, lets say Day profile and Night profile. I see how to set each of these cams to override the global schedule and set the endpoints of the profiles to be relative to sunrise sunset. My question is do I need to set the end endpoint of one profile AND the beginning point of the next profile to be relative to sunrise and sunset, or just one of them? For instance do I have to mark the end of the Day profile as relative to sunrise/sunset AND the beginning of the Night profile, or just one or the other?

Looking at it some more it looks to me that there is only one marker on each changeover point to set, so I think I have this done correctly.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Each marker switches from one profile to another.

Raylo32

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, I see. So I need to select each profile to "draw" and make it's marker "relative to sunrise/sunset. I wonder what happens if you mark only one of these points. As that profile moved later say it would create a gap.

Just played with this again and it looks like marking it for one profile also covers the adjacent one for the same point. I'll have to watch how this works over the next few weeks.

bqz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi... They are independent. You may have several profiles, but one sunrise and one sunset (time at which they start will move along days). You can also set an offset +/- of sunrise and sunset.