Strange problem with hikvision nvr DS-9600 series and DS-2CD2035-I ip cameras

Reaction score
Ok so my TCP/IP knowledge is lower than basic so i dont know much in this area.
Basically i have nvr DS-9600 and 6 IP cameras DS-2CD2035-I my problem is that 5 cameras are working/showing on my TV and 1 camera is not ( No Link )

My method to make cameras show up : what i do is using SADP tool i plug the cameras directly into my computer (where the internet cable from the router is plugged) and modifying their ip address using their password
In other words i can make any camera ip address what i want. And what i do is make the camera ip4 address and the nvr channel ip address identicall.

summarize the options :

the NVR is set to DHCP when resetted with IPv4 NIC ( I think it was NIC ) address 192.168.10.1
inside NVR options :
first channel IP address is 192.168.10.2 which is working and the camera plugged in this channel is with 192.168.10.2 ip address so channel address is 192.168.10.2 and same with the camera using SADP tool
second channel same i.e. second channel ip address set to 192.168.10.3 and ip camera ipv4 address set to 192.168.10.3
third channel same i.e. third channel ip address set to 192.168.10.4 and ip camera ipv4 address set to 192.168.10.4
fourth chanel same i.e. fourth channel ip address set to 192.168.10.5 and ip camera ipv4 address set to 192.168.10.5

6th channel empty

7th channel same i.e. seventh channel ip address set to 192.168.10.8 and ip camera ipv4 address set to 192.168.10.8
but on 8th channel it does not work 8th channel ip address set to 192.168.10.9 and ip camera ipv4 address set to 192.168.10.9 and I cant see any logic to not work since all the other channels are with same ( identical options )

I dont see a logical explanation ( im sure the problem is in the options i just dont know where to search for the problem and what is causing it )

Dont understand how 7th channel works and 8th channel does not work

I can also plug in the camera direct to my computer to test if it works at all and if it shows any image at all ( in case it has been damaged ) and using SADP tool i can make the address on same network as the Computer then when i open the camera in the browser it works and i can see the image so i guess the camera is not damaged at all.

shaoalan79

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Try default the camera that doesn't work, and set it up again.

Logically, what you are doing is workable. But ain't IP cameras plug&play? Why giving yourself hard time set things up manually?

Reaction score
Try default the camera that doesn't work, and set it up again.

Logically, what you are doing is workable. But ain't IP cameras plug&play? Why giving yourself hard time set things up manually?
Ok but with plug and play the same camera does not work I've tested this also how to reset the camera to default settings
Btw how this plug and play works does it matter if the ip addresses of the ip cameras are identical with the nvr channel ip addresses.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok but with plug and play the same camera does not work I've tested this also how to reset the camera to default settings
Btw how this plug and play works does it matter if the ip addresses of the ip cameras are identical with the nvr channel ip addresses.
Don't set the IP cameras to identical IP addresses of the NVR if that's what you mean.

Reaction score
so the nvr is 192.168.10.1 and i set the camera ip address to 192.168.30.1 - 9 for example and make plug & play option inside nvr and it should work