Storage Labels

Reaction score
In older versions of BlueIris, i could label the storage locations. In this version it seems i can only use "aux1" "aux2" etc....

Is there a way to label these, that i'm overlooking?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In older versions of BlueIris, i could label the storage locations. In this version it seems i can only use "aux1" "aux2" etc....

Is there a way to label these, that i'm overlooking?
BI Help says "Click on a folder name in the folder list to edit its location and other parameters. You can also rename a folder directly on the list by slowly double-clicking—sometimes called a “click and a half.”

I can't get that double-click timing right so this works better for me:
Left-click on the label name on the left column and hold the single click for 2 seconds, then release and wait a second....then you'll see it allows you to edit it.

Reaction score
BI Help says "Click on a folder name in the folder list to edit its location and other parameters. You can also rename a folder directly on the list by slowly double-clicking—sometimes called a “click and a half.”

I can't get that double-click timing right so this works better for me:
Left-click on the label name on the left column and hold the single click for 2 seconds, then release and wait a second....then you'll see it allows you to edit it.
The click and a half worked. Thanks for the replies.