Stolen Bike Fight

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This event happened a while back, but I do not think I shared it.

There was a drug dealer living next door, he eventually got evicted for not paying his rent. The owners tossed all his crap out into the yard and changed the locks (he broke back in anyway). The owners hired a couple guys to do a bit of renovation after the drug dealer was out of the place.

The drug dealer comes back (he is wearing a reflective vest in the video) riding on a stolen bike. Apparently one of the construction workers decided he would like the bike (not like the drug dealer can report his stolen bike stolen).

Here are two angles of the action, construction worker takes bike from drug dealer.

Now, like any good drug dealer - you don't want your stuff taken. What does the drug dealer do? He comes back with a pole to get his bike back. For those interested, the tracking in this video is 100% the camera. There was no human following the action in this video.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe he was just trying to retreive it if he knew it was stolen. Anyway, wondering how this ends, did anyone call the police?

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The video ended with the construction worker chasing the drug dealer out to the street, but I do not want to post as some neighbors were coming out by then and I do not want them in the public video.

No one called the police, this is just normal for this area. Frankly, the police do not care what happens on this street. There are so many drug houses on this street, all allowed free operation for years with no action taken against them.

A little squabble over a stolen bike, the police could not be bothered.

If there was a stabbing or shooting, then they would stop by.

Last edited: