Sporadic recording...Settings?

Paulieboy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'll admit that I am not the best at the settings of these cameras. My main purpose was home security only, not to become a professional at this. That being said, I continually have a problem trying to capture events with a couple of my cameras. Bluntly!, lol, Someone keeps letting there dog poop on my sidewake without doing their duty and picking it up. My camera shows the evidence but not the culprit committing the event, along with other events that I miss for some reason. The video jumps in and out of time segments. This case is to small for the FBI, but I thought someone here can tell me what I am doing wrong in my settings.

Thank you for any instructions on how to fix this

P

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll admit that I am not the best at the settings of these cameras. My main purpose was home security only, not to become a professional at this. That being said, I continually have a problem trying to capture events with a couple of my cameras. Bluntly!, lol, Someone keeps letting there dog poop on my sidewake without doing their duty and picking it up. My camera shows the evidence but not the culprit committing the event, along with other events that I miss for some reason. The video jumps in and out of time segments. This case is to small for the FBI, but I thought someone here can tell me what I am doing wrong in my settings.

Thank you for any instructions on how to fix this

P
you need to match the iframe interval to the fps on the camera,
in blue iris you must set the pretrigger to 5 seconds. You need to change the detection algorithm to simple and reduce your make time and size.
read the help file.