Someone decided to jump a Tesla

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well that didn't go too well, someone young and stupid I assume - not that I was ever young and stupid:)

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1505540588179017731/pu/vid/480x854/NXWPgNJ7B7bd4fpa.mp4?tag=12
What an idiot.
Another rich a$$hole youth with nothing better to do but endanger others. I could care less about his $$$. I'd prefer he be out in the middle of a desert and run that thing 100 MPH into a concrete K-rail; I DO care that he puts other people and their propery at risk because he's such a complete moron.
Hurt one of my loved ones with such a stunt and you'd better hope LAPD does get you locked up.... :mad:

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Driver still hasn't been identified as they all bailed and fled the scene.

Apparently it might have been a rental and it was at a Tesla meetup.

A scumbag YouTuber who was involved in sexual assault allegations in a David Dobrick vlog last year seem to be claiming responsibility for the accident, saying that he did it while high on edibles.

I find it hard to believe it was him though, as I can't imagine anyone being that truly stupid to brag about it on social media after doing it. Also, if it was a rental then surely the rental company has all the details of the owner on files? Seems there's more to this story to come.

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Twats .. "OH, it hit the CARS...!"

At least the little shit didn't mash the brake while in the air. I recall doing that as a youth..once. Girlfriend by by side, trying to be cool in my souped up truck. Took air on the smallest trestle in town, and as I sailed through that cool sumer breeze who do I see parked a few hundred feet ahead, in a closed gas station parking lot? Yup .. Mr PoPo. And yes, I mashed the brakes while airborne and instantly my little stunt when from near silent (save the exhaust) to an endless SCREEEEEEECH!!! upon touch down haha. I nearly shit myself, as I jetted by the cop. Must have been end of shift though, and he must have been in the twilight of his career because he never pursued me. (unbelievably). I stayed the course, though, and no garbage bins, nor cars ended up as collateral. Lesson learned.

TL;DR? Once again with emojii's...:love::cool:;):p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:wow::eek::embarrassed::wave::paranoid:

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So the very affluent YouTuber, Alex Choi who organised the meet up, filmed it all, and is profiteering very nicely from his own video (now at nearly 2M views), has had lawyers send a cease and desist to the owner of the totalled car that was parked on the road.

Alex is clearly protecting the driver of the Tesla.