SOLVED - Need help with integration of Pakedge/Lilin camera with Hikvision NVR

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
I am struggling with the integration of some Pakedge/Lilin CK-CAM-TU652 cameras with the Hikvison NVR DS-7608NXI-I2 / 8P/S. I try to add with ONVIF but nothing happens. All I get is "Offline(Network Abnormal)" I have enabled ONVIF under Network -> Advanced Settings -> Integration Protocol. Im not familiar with ONVIF but I made a user with the same username and password as the camera.
Im not sure where to start troubleshooting this. Is there a way to integrate the cameras with RSTP instead, using a custom profile? I know my Control4 system can use the RTSP stream directly using rtsp:/10.0.2.61:554/rtsph2641080p but not sure how a custom profile would look like?
Anyone that could help me out here?

Thanks!

SOLVED. My inexperience with NVRs was that it didn't have DHCP and therefor each camera needed static IP before being added to the NVR.

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Pakedge/Lilin CK-CAM-TU652 cameras with the Hikvison NVR DS-7608NXI-I2 / 8P/S. I try to add with ONVIF but nothing happens.
Have you verified the 'ONVIF port'? It's not always the same as the HTTP port.

ONVIF Device Manager will automatically find ONVIF devices on the same address range as the PC (may need to connect the PC to an NVR PoE port and change the PC IP address if the camera is on an NVR PoE port).
The 'ONVIF port' can be seen in the URL at the bottom of the Identification page.

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you verified the 'ONVIF port'? It's not always the same as the HTTP port.

ONVIF Device Manager will automatically find ONVIF devices on the same address range as the PC (may need to connect the PC to an NVR PoE port and change the PC IP address if the camera is on an NVR PoE port).
The 'ONVIF port' can be seen in the URL at the bottom of the Identification page.
Thanks. Never used that before. I have several cameras so I looked at one that is not wired to the NVR but its all the same. Here is some information on the camera. I can't seem to see any port here?
CK-CAM-TU652 - Identification.png

Here is some nettwork settings, looks like port 80?

CK-CAM-TU652 - Network settings.png

Also here is some settings inside the camera as well.

CK-CAM-TU652 - Network HTTP.png

I have tried changing the ONVIF to "ONVIF Tool" but that does not seem to help.

CK-CAM-TU652 - ONVIF.png

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is some information on the camera. I can't seem to see any port here?
That's good - it shows that the camera is responding correctly as an ONVIF device, with the admin credentials.

And in the Identification page, as there is no explicit port showing in the URI at the bottom - that shows that the 'ONVIF port' is 80.
Scratch one possible reason for it not connecting to the NVR.

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
That's good - it shows that the camera is responding correctly as an ONVIF device, with the admin credentials.

And in the Identification page, as there is no explicit port showing in the URI at the bottom - that shows that the 'ONVIF port' is 80.
Scratch one possible reason for it not connecting to the NVR.
Ok thats somewhat good. But not sure why it wont integrate with the NVR then. Is there a way to try with RTSP stream instead, using a custom profile?

Do i under this place need to create users etc?
Hikvison NVR 1.png

Some settings.
Hikvison NVR 2.png

Modify Settings
Hikvison NVR 3.png

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you change the camera IP address from the original 10.0.2.61 value to the required 192.168.254.2 value before you connected it to the NVR PoE port 1 instead of it being on the LAN?

Or do you want to leave it connected to the LAN?
If so - you'll need to change the IP address configured on the NVR PoE channel 1 to match what the camera is set to.

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you change the camera IP address from the original 10.0.2.61 value to the required 192.168.254.2 value before you connected it to the NVR PoE port 1 instead of it being on the LAN?

Or do you want to leave it connected to the LAN?
If so - you'll need to change the IP address configured on the NVR PoE channel 1 to match what the camera is set to.
I have 4x of these cameras. the 10.0.2.61 is a DHCP address set by my network and is outside the NVR. The 192.168.254.x is the address that the NVR DHCP gives the cameras when connected. They all have same setup and password now for testing.
In the end I want all 4 cameras to be connected directly into the PoE of the NVR. I just have one outside of the NVR no to see if there is something I am missing in the settings.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
The NVR doesn't do DHCP.
What it does do on a PoE port on the NVR when in Plug&Play mode is to manage the camera general configuration including the network settings.

When the PoE port is in Manual mode, which it will be as you are using the 'Modify' button, you need to manually match the camera IP address and the PoE channel IP address.

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
The NVR doesn't do DHCP.
What it does do on a PoE port on the NVR when in Plug&Play mode is to manage the camera general configuration including the network settings.

When the PoE port is in Manual mode, which it will be as you are using the 'Modify' button, you need to manually match the camera IP address and the PoE channel IP address.
Ok thats new. Does it mean that i need to set a static IP for the camera before I plug it into the NVR?

veko

n3wb
Reaction score
Damn this is stupid. I set static IP and now I got image from the NVR. though I cannot see any image from the web interface.