Small Disks?

Mike K

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have been receiving some small diameter disks with some of the hardware that I have purchased in connection with my new security system. These disks are said to contain firmware, drivers, or operating instructions, etc.

I don't have a disk driver anymore and usually can download the information from web sites that have the necessary info. However, it would be nice to know if I'm missing anything on these little small diameter disks. Looking on line for a reader or external disk driver, I don't see anything for the small dia disks. Can someone enlighten me on this issue?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been receiving some small diameter disks with some of the hardware that I have purchased in connection with my new security system. These disks are said to contain firmware, drivers, or operating instructions, etc.

I don't have a disk driver anymore and usually can download the information from web sites that have the necessary info. However, it would be nice to know if I'm missing anything on these little small diameter disks. Looking on line for a reader or external disk driver, I don't see anything for the small dia disks. Can someone enlighten me on this issue?
they play in regular drives..