Selecting a few cameras for playback

mlapaglia

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Someone ran over my neighbor's mailbox so I am trying to review my driveway camera and two mailbox cameras.

Is there a way to only show a select number of cameras in synchronized playback, and have the right pane that holds the clip previews only show clips from one camera, while still playing all three cameras when a clip is selected?

I'm trying to quickly go through the list but right now I see every single camera's results in the right pane. When I try to only show the driveway clips by clicking the little camera icon, BI doesn't play any of the other cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone ran over my neighbor's mailbox so I am trying to review my driveway camera and two mailbox cameras.

Is there a way to only show a select number of cameras in synchronized playback, and have the right pane that holds the clip previews only show clips from one camera, while still playing all three cameras when a clip is selected?

I'm trying to quickly go through the list but right now I see every single camera's results in the right pane. When I try to only show the driveway clips by clicking the little camera icon, BI doesn't play any of the other cameras.
put the cameras in a group..select that group on the bottom left...then playback

mlapaglia

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok I got them into a group, is there a way to make the right nav filter to only show one cameras view, while still playing them all of them back synchronized? When I try to filter to one camera by clicking the camera icon it successfully only shows one camera's results, but when I try to play it even if other cameras have footage during that time only the filtered camera plays.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I got them into a group, is there a way to make the right nav filter to only show one cameras view, while still playing them all of them back synchronized? When I try to filter to one camera by clicking the camera icon it successfully only shows one camera's results, but when I try to play it even if other cameras have footage during that time only the filtered camera plays.
no