Seattle, not a great place to pitch a tent ..

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Wild, rabid animals need to be put down on the spot. It's that simple.
That type of thinking sickens me, and I am about as conservative as they come. We live in a country that is ruled by the Constitution and Law and that attitude spits on everything this country as built on. As a former Marine I would expect you to understand that, but it seems that you have forgotten your oath or at least you have allowed yourself to pervert the meaning of that oath.

Reaction score
That type of thinking sickens me, and I am about as conservative as they come. We live in a country that is ruled by the Constitution and Law and that attitude spits on everything this country as built on. As a former Marine I would expect you to understand that, but it seems that you have forgotten your oath or at least you have allowed yourself to pervert the meaning of that oath.
Honestly, I don't really care what you think but thanks for your opinion.

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That type of thinking sickens me, and I am about as conservative as they come. To have the mindset that we live in a country that is ruled by the Constitution and law shows a willful disregard to the Constitution and the law. We have a Government that has far surpassed the powers given to it by the constitution, using legalities and loopholes wherever they can find them. We have activist judges that legislate from the bench, perverting the intent of laws and helping the Government gain more power. The Government has taken control of tons of power that was intended to be left to the states. Even what they haven't directly taken control of, they are indirectly taking control. They tax the citizens at a high rate, leaving the states to either impose a low rate or no tax at all, and then the Government says "oh, you want some of this money we took from your citizens? Do as you are told and we will give you some". States rely on the Government for funding instead of it being the other way around. It's all been perverted.

The constitution says that our rights are given to us by birth, endowed upon us by our creator. They are not granted by the Government and therefore they are not the Governments to take away, yet they do just that. You have felons walking the streets that can't legally own a gun or vote. Either they are still a danger to society and should be kept away from society, or they are a free man and should be free. Yes, allowing some criminals legal access to firearms may be dangerous, but freedom doesn't mean complete safety. The simple act of allowing anyone to be stripped of any constitutional rights because you agree (this time) with the reason they are being stripped is to allow the Government to over reach their authority outside the constitution. I know liberals that feel that they should have a right to own a gun, but others shouldn't. Who decides? Who makes the call of who gets what right, and when? Who decides who can vote?

The constitution is an incredible document. The founding fathers knew people well enough and thought ahead to protect this country from a majority of it's own citizens, because they knew people are idiots that will trade freedom for convenience. Yet almost daily, you can hear our representatives, some might say our "leaders", refer to this country as a Democracy. So honestly, who exactly are the people spitting on everything this country was built on?

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
So honestly, who exactly are the people spitting on everything this country was built on?
In this case, anyone calling for the outright killing of people simply for displaying criminal behavior. That attitude is one of a tyrant. Tyranny is why our country rebelled from the British in the first place - and for far less "tyrannical" behavior than what is being suggested here. Due process is one of the ideals of our country and as such protected by the Constitution.

Last edited:

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In this case, anyone calling for the outright killing of people simply for displaying criminal behavior. That attitude is one of a tyrant. Tyranny is why our country rebelled from the British in the first place. Due process is one of the Constitutional ideals of our country.
That attitude has been formed because of the failures of the current judicial system to adequately enforce the law. If criminals were properly punished for their actions instead of turned loose to offend again that attitude would be a lot less prevalent. However, executions in response to criminal behavior is an idea as old as humanity itself. It's not going away soon. I can tell you with certainty that if someone breaks into my home while I am here, they made the decision that my stuff is more valuable than their life and I will respect that decision. Oklahoma law and castle doctrine allows me to respect that decision that they made when they entered my residence uninvited.

The USA was not formed because Britain executed criminals. It was formed because the government was strikingly similar to where our government is, and where the Democrats would have it headed.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
The USA was not formed because Britain executed criminals. It was formed because the government was strikingly similar to where our government is, and where the Democrats would have it headed.
I actually edited my post with a similar thought after you quoted mine, but before you posted yours.

I don't get why you are debating my points however. It seems to me that your attitude is this - because our system has become broken over time (something I would agree on) that it somehow nullifies the Constitution (something I don't agree with). Or perhaps it's, "if they can ignore the Constitution, then we can too." Either way, instead of trying to fix the system (something that won't happen overnight), you simply want to break it further or even do away with it completely. To quote a cliché - "two wrongs don't make a right". You can't complain that our system/Constitution has been watered down/broken and then still seemingly defend the words - words that call for something completely unconstitutional - that initiated my post in the first place. If you do, then you are part of the problem and YOU are helping to tear our country away from it's fundamental beliefs.

It's easy to always blame "them" for our problems. It's much harder to look at our own beliefs and realize we are part of the problem too.

EDIT - After reading your post again, I realize that you might need to go back and re-read what SJGUSMC21 said. He wasn't calling for the criminals to "be properly punished" (which is something I think we all agree on should happen, but doesn't in today's environment). He thinks that these "wild, rabid animals" (don't get me started on that idea - it's full of bigotry and hate) should be "put down on the spot". That's not calling for due process - it's calling for extermination.

Last edited:

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I actually edited my post with a similar thought after you quoted mine, but before you posted yours.

I don't get why you are debating my points however. It seems to me that your attitude is this - because our system has become broken over time (something I would agree on) that it somehow nullifies the Constitution (something I don't agree with). Or perhaps it's, "if they can ignore the Constitution, then we can too." Either way, instead of trying to fix the system (something that won't happen overnight), you simply want to break it further or even do away with it completely. To quote a cliché - "two wrongs don't make a right". You can't complain that our system/Constitution has been watered down/broken and then still seemingly defend the words - words that call for something completely unconstitutional - that initiated my post in the first place. If you do, then you are part of the problem and YOU are helping to tear our country away from it's fundamental beliefs.

It's easy to always blame "them" for our problems. It's much harder to look at our own beliefs and realize we are part of the problem too.

EDIT - After reading your post again, I realize that you might need to go back and re-read what SJGUSMC21 said. He wasn't calling for the criminals to "be properly punished" (which is something I think we all agree on should happen, but doesn't in today's environment). He thinks that these "wild, rabid animals" (don't get me started on that idea - it's full of bigotry and hate) should be "put down on the spot". That's not calling for due process - it's calling for extermination.
You think I am missing your point because you are missing mine. Too much is trying to get combined when it should be separated. Let's try to break it down.

No, we do not. The government has been very effective for a long time at circumventing the constitution and violating the law themselves. This is not me saying that 2 wrongs make a right, my point is entirely independent of WHY you said it, focusing only on what was said.
In this case, anyone calling for the outright killing of people simply for displaying criminal behavior. That attitude is one of a tyrant. Tyranny is why our country rebelled from the British in the first place - and for far less "tyrannical" behavior than what is being suggested here. Due process is one of the ideals of our country and as such protected by the Constitution.
I'm going to skip a lot of what I want to say about a lot of things, because I have been known to ramble and want to focus. This sentence is an enigma. It's true, yet it's a fabrication. If the Government, for any arbitrary reason that they decide, declares you a terrorist, you have lost all due process. It's as simple as that. While "protected by the Constitution" still applies much of the time, it's not as definitive as you might think. Our Government simply isn't interested in protecting the Constitution, which is really it's only job. The Constitution has been perverted. Freedom of the press is supposed to be so that Government corruption can be exposed without retaliation, but I guess Edward Snowden had to go to Russia because he's not considered to be "the press"? Nevermind courts ruled that the programs he exposed were illegal and possibly unconstitutional. He wasn't "press" so he can never come home.

Now that I've said all that just to point out that our own government spits on the constitution more than any of us ever could, we can get down to the avocation of "exterminating" these lawbreakers. Firstly, Execution has many times been found to not be outside the Constitution, which is why it's still commonplace in many states today. If you watched the entire video, you saw that this was not only NOT her first foray into violating the law in a violent and potentially lethal manner, it wasn't even the first time she did exactly this, stabbed someone. Which brings me to my defense on not necessarily the comment of SJGUSMC21, but my explanation of why that attitude is actually very prevalent. The justice system has obviously failed with this woman. She should not have been free to commit this crime, yet she was. Our justice system routinely fails in this regard, and that failure has people at their wits end. In this case though, she didn't steal a pack of hot dogs to feed her kids, she purposely and violently stabbed a man behind his back in an intent to kill him. That is the very type of person and crime that legal manners of execution exist for. There is no unconstitutionality to his comment.

Reaction score
I really shouldn't reply to this but I will. Lets start with pictures, as a Marine and a Texan, they are easier for me (yes, I like crayons as well).

This is what human beings do...
1651799427482.png1651800194514.png1651800249586.png

This is what rabid animals do:
1651799404194.png
And in reality, it isn't very fair to the animal kingdom to compare this waste of DNA's actions to theirs. They don't fuck each other over. Animals kill to survive or to defend themselves. Very simple....such as:

1651799573097.png1651799613698.png1651799722356.png
You get the picture.

So again, I don't care if you agree or disagree with me about my statement. IT purposely attacked that human being with the intention to kill. Again, IT IS THAT SIMPLE. Somewhere in 'its' brain, the normal switch 'broke'.

Oh, but I'm sure the person that was knifed (if they are still alive) would 100% agree with you...such high morale standards and values. Good for you.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Animals kill to survive or to defend themselves.
I agree with you with one exception. About a month ago a coyote chased our cat, killed it, and walked away, leaving the former cat. It happened at the break of daylight, so the image of the chase was pretty blurry on the 2 MP starlight. A 5442 would have captured it better

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
You get the picture.

So again, I don't care if you agree or disagree with me about my statement. IT purposely attacked that human being with the intention to kill. Again, IT IS THAT SIMPLE. Somewhere in 'its' brain, the normal switch 'broke'.
So your "solution" for someone that tried to kill another person is to "put (them) down on the spot" You have to see the irony here right? You are basically demanding to do the same thing that this woman was doing. You've justified the killing of this woman in your own mind based on her actions just as she clearly felt justified in her own mind for trying to kill that man based on his previous actions. BOTH are clearly wrong and something is broken in your brain too if you feel like this is an acceptable solution.

It's clear that you believe you are justified in thinking like this by saying these people are not human, but that is just your anger, hatred and bigotry talking. These people are human, they have rights, and are guaranteed due process before being convicted/punished for any crime. Again, as someone that swore an oath to uphold the Constitution I would think you, more than the average person, would understand these ideals but clearly that is not the case.

Last edited:

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So your "solution" for someone that tried to kill another person is to "put (them) down on the spot" You have to see the irony here right? You are basically demanding to do the same thing that this woman was doing. You've justified the killing of this woman in your own mind based on her actions just as she clearly felt justified in her own mind for trying to kill that man based on his previous actions. BOTH are clearly wrong and something is broken in your brain too if you feel like this is an acceptable solution.

It's clear that you believe you are justified in thinking like this by saying these people are not human, but that is just your anger, hatred and bigotry talking. These people are human, they have rights, and are guaranteed due process before being convicted/punished for any crime. Again, as someone that swore an oath to uphold the Constitution I would think you, more than the average person, would understand these ideals but clearly that is not the case.
This type of thinking is great at being politically correct but it's not instinctual or reality based. If this woman did this to your mother, father, wife, child, etc, in broad daylight, in front of witnesses and with video footage, would you simply say "well she must have felt she was justified, she's still human and deserves the due process that's already failed once because she escaped after the last stabbing she committed"? Or do you feel that every inch of you would desire to see her gone, unable to hurt anyone else again? Be honest with yourself. Do you value her life equally with those that you love? If you value anyone's life over hers, even though she's human, by your logic wouldn't that just be your anger, hatred and bigotry taking over?

Reaction score
'It's clear that you believe you are justified in thinking like this by saying these people are not human, but that is just your anger, hatred and bigotry talking. These people are human, they have rights, and are guaranteed due process before being convicted/punished for any crime. Again, as someone that swore an oath to uphold the Constitution I would think you, more than the average person, would understand these ideals but clearly that is not the case.'

You do you, and if trolling is your thing, go for it. I will not reply again. Be safe.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I don’t normally reply or participate in these type of threads as they really get me and others amped up. I’ll preface by saying something a lot of you have probably read me state countless times here and around the web.

Man has proven since inception to do only two things well.

Taking & Killing . . .

Man has come up with a thousand ways to kill something or another.

Having said this, lots of people have no first hand experience of killing. Whether it be bug, animal, much less human. Almost anyone can kill something out of fear or straight out anger.

The difference is being able to live with the same once that act has been done.

Having said all of the above laws were created by man to instill boundaries, limits, what can / can’t be done.

Why?!?

Because human by their very nature do what?!?

Take & Kill . . .

At some point a person will have pushed the boundaries of man law and the end result is death. Taking any life should not be as easy as pushing a button to obtain a bag of chips in a vending machine.

But at some point some of these people need to leave this earth because they contribute absolutely nothing to society besides anguish, pain, and death to all those around them.

The threshold for death should be set to the highest levels of proof beyond a shadow of doubt. All around the world people are killing one another because someone believes in another religion, colour, race, land, and resources etc.

At the end of the day people like those in the video will either skate or succumb to a timely death simply based on their own doing.

Lastly, as others have stated in this thread when you have skin in the game your view(s) and response is completely different than what you hope things should be!

I’ll throw out some of the hottest topics that just drive people into insanity.

Rape: I’ve not met a single person who is against abortion once such a heinous crime was committed to them - none.

Murder: I’ve yet to meet a single person who opposed the death penalty when such a crime fell upon them - none.

War: I’ve yet to meet a single person who was on the ground taking direct fire who said war is great and we should keep doing it - none.

All three scenarios are real and happen every day! So, until you have skin in the game you’re just a spectator and JAFO.

Rock On . . .

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t normally reply or participate in these type of threads as they really get me and others amped up. I’ll preface by saying something a lot of you have probably read me state countless times here and around the web.

Man has proven since inception to do only two things well.

Taking & Killing . . .

Man has come up with a thousand ways to kill something or another.

Having said this, lots of people have no first hand experience of killing. Whether it be bug, animal, much less human. Almost anyone can kill something out of fear or straight out anger.

The difference is being able to live with the same once that act has been done.

Having said all of the above laws were created by man to instill boundaries, limits, what can / can’t be done.

Why?!?

Because human by their very nature do what?!?

Take & Kill . . .

At some point a person will have pushed the boundaries of man law and the end result is death. Taking any life should not be as easy as pushing a button to obtain a bag of chips in a vending machine.

But at some point some of these people need to leave this earth because they contribute absolutely nothing to society besides anguish, pain, and death to all those around them.

The threshold for death should be set to the highest levels of proof beyond a shadow of doubt. All around the world people are killing one another because someone believes in another religion, colour, race, land, and resources etc.

At the end of the day people like those in the video will either skate or succumb to a timely death simply based on their own doing.

Lastly, as others have stated in this thread when you have skin in the game your view(s) and response is completely different than what you hope things should be!

I’ll throw out some of the hottest topics that just drive people into insanity.

Rape: I’ve not met a single person who is against abortion once such a heinous crime was committed to them - none.

Murder: I’ve yet to meet a single person who opposed the death penalty when such a crime fell upon them - none.

War: I’ve yet to meet a single person who was on the ground taking direct fire who said war is great and we should keep doing it - none.

All three scenarios are real and happen every day! So, until you have skin in the game you’re just a spectator and JAFO.

Rock On . . .
Yes, .. and this is why it is so critically important to have balance in the system where you can have cooler heads focus on the facts as much as possible to make judgements instead of ( actions based on ) emotions ..

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem I see is that the justice(?) system has failed and is getting even worse. If the person who was stabbed had a weapon there would be no question if he had used it to disable/kill the attacker had he seen her coming. That is the factor that stands out to me. Eliminating her from the gene pool in an expeditious manner is actually a service to society in general.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
This type of thinking is great at being politically correct but it's not instinctual or reality based. If this woman did this to your mother, father, wife, child, etc, in broad daylight, in front of witnesses and with video footage, would you simply say "well she must have felt she was justified, she's still human and deserves the due process that's already failed once because she escaped after the last stabbing she committed"? Or do you feel that every inch of you would desire to see her gone, unable to hurt anyone else again? Be honest with yourself. Do you value her life equally with those that you love? If you value anyone's life over hers, even though she's human, by your logic wouldn't that just be your anger, hatred and bigotry taking over?
That line of thinking is flawed because this isn't SJGUSMC21's mother, father, wife, child, etc yet he still has this attitude. If it was someone personally known to SJGUSMC21, then yes I would be more understanding and sympathetic of his attitude.

Last edited: