PTZ1C203UE-GN,
PTZ1C203UE-GN-W,
SD29204UE-GN,
SD29204UE-GN-W,
SD22204UE-GN,
SD22204UE-GN-W,

New Feature Description
1 No plug-in program phase
2: High-version browsers can play live view videos without installing plugins. 2 Support:Self-diagnose device failure, and then generate a failure code (if any) for troubleshooting.
3 Add RTP and TS multicast configuration interface.
4 The duration of the preset title displaying on the screen can be set to Disable, 5s, 15s, Display Permanently, or Custom.
5 Improve the quality of recorded videos transmitted to back-end devices (such as NVRs) with ANR function.
6 Users can connect the third party platforms to play live video of the device through RTMP protocol.
7 PTZ speed configured on the web interface only applies to manual control speed.
8 Special presets serve as the shortcut for some special functions switch or calling, and they no longer represent the location of the PTZ camera.
9 Move the Auto Tracking interface from PTZ Function interface to Smart Plan interface.
10 Snapshot by location: Only snapshots for certain locations will be stored.
11 Users can set the MTU value to ensure good data transmission according to the network.
12 Safety baseline 2.1 improves the program security level from authentication, confidentiality, integrity and other aspects.
13 Even transmission strategy: Transmit TCP and UDP streams evenly to alleviate the problem of stuck screen when network bandwidth is limited.
14 Add time zone and time settings during initialization process.

Fixed Bugs Description

After users configure FTP and click test, the system prompts that operation failed. Obtain FTP and SFTP names dynamically.

Attachments

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Love not having to use a plugin to view cameras. I'm glad they are doing away with that.

PTZ startup preset still doesn't work that well. When the camera starts up, it doesn't go to the exact PTZ location I have set. It gets close but not exactly. I'm assuming the encoders that the PTZ motors use aren't very accurate.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Love not having to use a plugin to view cameras. I'm glad they are doing away with that.

PTZ startup preset still doesn't work that well. When the camera starts up, it doesn't go to the exact PTZ location I have set. It gets close but not exactly. I'm assuming the encoders that the PTZ motors use aren't very accurate.
using BI or NVR?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY, I might have the same issue that @biggen mentioned. I've had it with all of the firmware versions.

After a reboot, the camera goes too high on all presets until I manually PTZ it down. After being pointed down, it will then hit all of the presets just fine until the next reboot.

Here's what preset #1 looks like after a reboot. You can see the camera is pointing too high up and the mount is getting in the view. If I switch to any other preset now, it will also point too high. If I switch back to preset #1, it comes back to this exact view.
1.png

If I manually PTZ the camera down like this....
2.png

.. and then tell it to go to any preset (like #1 below), it's fine and stays fine until the next reboot.
3.png

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
using BI or NVR?
Neither. Just recording to camera SD card.

Its never gone back 100% to the stored power up PTZ setting. Always a bit off. I can “fix it” by manually moving it around and then pushing the PTZ preset in the camera UI. That moves it to the correct area.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY, I might have the same issue that @biggen mentioned. I've had it with all of the firmware versions.

After a reboot, the camera goes too high on all presets until I manually PTZ it down. After being pointed down, it will then hit all of the presets just fine until the next reboot.

Here's what preset #1 looks like after a reboot. You can see the camera is pointing too high up and the mount is getting in the view. If I switch to any other preset now, it will also point too high. If I switch back to preset #1, it comes back to this exact view.
View attachment 62488

View attachment 62487

.. and then tell it to go to any preset (like #1 below), it's fine and stays fine until the next reboot.
View attachment 62486
This is exactly what mine does. It goes too high on power up. If I move it around and then push my PTZ Preset, it will go right to the correct location.

Reaction score

View attachment 62488

View attachment 62487

View attachment 62486
Mine does this too. It's been a problem since I installed it. I set up Preset 1 to be P: 0.0 T: 45.0 and when I go to Preset 1, then any other preset. it positions correctly until the next reboot. It's a PITA, but it works for now.

tonin

n3wb
Reaction score
Firmware for models as below ONLY.

PTZ1C203UE-GN,
PTZ1C203UE-GN-W,
SD29204UE-GN,
SD29204UE-GN-W,
SD22204UE-GN,
SD22204UE-GN-W,
So not for SD22204T-GN ? Does anybody know the difference between that one and SD22204UE-GN ?

Anyway, thanks for any information…

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
So not for SD22204T-GN ? Does anybody know the difference between that one and SD22204UE-GN ?

Anyway, thanks for any information…
22204UE-GN is 2mp starlight.
22204T-GN is normal 2mp ptz, they don't use the same firmware

DReffects

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the Update!
Unfortunatley I am unable to activate IVS with a SD22204UE-GN-W - The Smart Plan screen is just empty:
1604094291473.png

Or am I missing something here that would allow me to enable IVS?
Smart Codec is disabled of course...

EDIT:

Sorry, it's my first PTZ Camera... I just figured out that I have to create a preset within the PTZ Submenu first. Stupid me :(

SOLVED :)

Last edited:

inctor

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey,

I tried your Firmware, but still not seeing the "auto tracking" or "smart tracking" function in IVS - Intrusion or anywhere?
I have this camera: "SD22204UE-GN" (SD22204UE-GN)

But the latest firmware from their own website is 2.800.*.

Is it not activated for this model or do i have to do something specific before it works correctly?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is it not activated for this model or do i have to do something specific before it works correctly?
Looking at the spec sheet, it lists "N/A" for Auto Tracking, so looks like that model doesn't support that feature.