Schedule

SD002

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am struggling a bit trying to setup a schedule. Here is what I want. I want a constant recording 24/7 monday through friday, but I only want motion triggers outside of normal business hours. IE. All day sunday. Monday until 9AM starting back up at 5:15PM until Tuesday at 9AM. I am most likely making this harder than it needs to be, but I am having trouble figuring this out. Not sure what exact settings need to be changed. My main concern is making sure that the constant recording is not changed. I have tried going to the main settings>schedule and setting the motion trigger in profile 2 to match when I wanted the motion to trigger. I then went into each camera and set "trigger" profile to the profile I used to set the wanted trigger time in. This was unsuccessfull as I continued to get motion triggers.
Thanks!

Last edited:

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
............I am most likely making this harder than it needs to be.............
I suspect so. In Profile 1 set all cams to continuous recording and in Profile 2 set all cams to motion along with all the settings required for proper motion detection. Then in the Global Schedule, schedule the profiles as needed.

If you need more detail just ask.