Schedule and profile configuration

Raylo32

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am trying to set up schedules and/or profiles to manage my simple setup to work with the geofence. Basically I have 2 groups of cams, Interior and Exterior. I want the all the Interior cams to stream 24/7 but I want the motion triggers to be inactive when any mobile device is "inside" the geofence. That seems pretty easy. I also want the Exterior cams to stream 24/7 and change profiles at night where they need different masks and zones to avoid false alarms from headlights, etc. That also seems pretty easy. But I can't see how to accomplish BOTH at the same time. The geofence choices only allow engaging a global profile, not different profiles for different cams or groups. I tried with the geofence enabling "away" and "home" schedules running the Exterior cams on their own local cam schedules to override the global schedule, but they adopted and ran the schedule specified by the geofence anyway? What am I missing?

Raylo32

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think I have this worked out... I have created separate Home and Away schedules and home-day, home-night, away-day and away-night profiles, configured the motion triggers for all the profiles in every cam, then have the geofence set to enable "Home" schedule upon entry into the geofence and to enable "Away" schedule upon exit. Should work... but for some reason it initially went to the "Away" profile when I saved all of this, even though I am inside the geofence and my interior cams are triggering. Sheesh....

Edit: I believe that last issue was simply because the "Away" schedule was the last one I drew and left that enabled. Hopefully this is all set up now.

Last edited: