SANNCE NVR POE CAMERA IP ADRESS ISSUE

Anunnaki

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all

I’m new here! I’m having a issue with my SANNCE NVR POE CAMERA

they keep saying offline no configuration and sometimes switch on and off when ever they want.

it’s got to do with the IP address with I mess with it say 192.168.0.100 it turns off one cameraand display another camera that’s not even in the right port (ment to being showing the front yard but showing back yard when camera not even connected in that view)

how do I fix this I’m clueless I have 2 NVR system and when switch them it does the same thing with the other ones.

poe cables are fine NVR is fineit’s the IP address

but even when I’m disconnect my camera and format and systemrestore the wholething with nointernet connected it’s still playing up

please help thanks!!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

I’m new here! I’m having a issue with my SANNCE NVR POE CAMERA

they keep saying offline no configuration and sometimes switch on and off when ever they want.

it’s got to do with the IP address with I mess with it say 192.168.0.100 it turns off one cameraand display another camera that’s not even in the right port (ment to being showing the front yard but showing back yard when camera not even connected in that view)

how do I fix this I’m clueless I have 2 NVR system and when switch them it does the same thing with the other ones.

poe cables are fine NVR is fineit’s the IP address

but even when I’m disconnect my camera and format and systemrestore the wholething with nointernet connected it’s still playing up

please help thanks!!
Welcome @Anunnaki

SANNCE NVR POE CAMERA:

What is the model of the NVR and model of the cameras?

What is the network diagram? ( draw out this out and share .. including what you think the IP addresses are )