SAFIRE CAMERA DOES NOT CONNECT TO WIFI

Krisszancs

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear All

I would need professional advice from this community.
SAFIRE SC-IPD821WHA-4PW Outdoor IP Dome Camera

I tried these steps in the video and could active activate the camera on wired network, but it can not connect to WIFI, I was stucked at code reading.

The Safire Phone APP on IOS platform does not read the barcode of camera.

I tried to connect to 2.4 GHz and turned off the 5 GHz. Phone and router are on the same wifi.

If I wanted to connect to the camera to WIFI first (without activating the camera via SAFIRE SADP (Search Active Devices Protocol) I stuck at this point and does not accept its verification code.

“Turn on the Wi-Fi function, and then select
the Wi-Fi named "softap_G01631633". Its
password is softap_XXXX (XXXX refers to
the verification code on the back cover of the device.”
“Incorrect password for "HAP NZPCDV"”

Does anyone have any idea how to step further?

It is interesting, if you take a look at the attached photo, that no idea which category the Safire phone app contains this camera belongs to.

Thank you.

Regards

Chris

Attachments

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
not sure if this is the case, but sometimes (brands) the ethernet cable needs to be disconnected while trying the wifi setup

Krisszancs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried both ways below.
1. I activated the camera via SAFIRE SADP (Search Active Devices Protocol), then set up the camera wired. The camera worked. There is a WIFI configuration inside the settings of camera where the camera should read the barcode that seen in the SAFIRE phone app. It won’t work. It does not read the barcode, I tried all angles.
2. I pushed the rest button of camera for 10 seconds and start from the beginning, but wireless. I tried to connect to WIFI, and it asked its which should be “ password is softap_XXXX (XXXX refers to
the verification code on the back cover of the
device).” But It did not accept the password.
I attached photos.

thanks,

Chris

Attachments