Ring Alarm adds outdoor siren

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
  • Can be battery-powered (D-cell batteries included), hardwired to a power source or connected to a Ring Solar Panel (requires a Quick Release Battery Pack, sold separately)
  • Weather resistant to help protect all year round
  • Add multiple Outdoor Sirens to cover your whole property

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
ADT thinks they own all blue-ish octagons huh?

Time to get your trademark registrations in for more basic geometric shapes before they're all gone!

COtto1984

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got my siren a couple weeks ago and installed it last week. So far works good! Only compliants (minor) I have are is I wish it were a little louder for my situation and the thing is HUGE! I will probably add one more to the other end of my house at some point.

Dramus

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
1. Though generally not a fan of actions like ADT's, in this particular instance ISTM they have a legitimate beef. That's pretty clearly a ripoff, IMO.

2. I believe I've read some municipalities prohibit outdoor sounders (sirens, etc.), and for very good reason: Mainly all they are is an annoyance. Company that originally installed our alarm system refused to install them.

3. Yeah, that thing is utterly hideous. Can't imagine defacing our home in such a way.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And yet ADT had no problem with the current Ring Yard sign LOL

It took a sign that is also a siren to do it...could it be because ADT doesn't offer a siren sign LOL.

Glad ADT has the market on octagon shapes.:banghead:

1624594178073.png

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder how many years ADT have been going?