Remote Access failure setting up Stunnel

Weather_Junkie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All. So I know I've asked questions a couple of years ago pertaining to this issue but I think I gave up trying to get it working. I just added a new camera and wanted to try and see my cameras when I'm not home. When on wifi, the app gets into my cameras but outside of the network, it fails to get in. I did upgrade to AT&T's latest router in the last year (Arris BGW210-700) which I thought that may have been one of the problems but I'm still hitting the same problem. I do have blueiris added correctly in my router's NAT/Gaming section but if it matters, my IP Passthrough allocation by default is set to off. I'm just stating what I see because I don't know crap about any of this besides trying to follow directions in these threads and videos.

Every test is successful within the BI Remote Access Wizard except for the last page which I guess is why I can't log on outside of the network with the BI app. When I go to canyouseeme.org, the WAN address shows as open. Attached are the pages I think you need to see and because I don't know what info shouldn't be revealed, I left out the addresses. If you need to know them for the troubleshoot, I'll post them.

Thanks.

* Still on Blue Iris 4.FailureFF.jpg

GUIFF.jpg

NATFF.jpg

BI ServerFF.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Consider following member Dasstrum's (Richard of HomeTech Video) set up of Stunnel here ==>> Blue Iris - Stunnel

It's clear, with good audio and video direction, he is articulate and doesn't go too fast. He also covers port forwarding that is required when performing stunnel.