(PTZ 5MP) IPCAM - C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 - V19.1.64.16.65-20210304 | PTZ Codes (especially for IR control) ?

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the forum, just installing my CCTV (with Blue Iris) :).

I got the above camera. It's a 5 MP PTZ, from ctronics.

For some reason I was not able to disable to IR led's. I contacted ctronics about this, they very fast and helpful but disabled the led's all together (which was not my question). I already wrote then and did a hardware (factory) reset, but the led's now stay on. Kind of weird the h/w reset (it has a switch you need to press and makes some sounds ) doesn't seem to work.

I'm assuming their support used some PTZ codes to disable it, but not sure what they now actually did.

So if anyone has some codes for this camera or a solution how to switch it back on?

I tried a whole bunch but non working.

Much obliged!

Attachments

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
If it was not your question... maybe you should give the question to understand what you want.

Also... these humanoid tracking ptz cameras are buggy and shit. if you can, send it back

Reaction score
Other then what I read on the different forms, my camera works now great. I'm able to disable the IR led's.

Little bit of translation issues when talking to the folks of ctronics. But they where very helpful, to a point that I was actually surprised. All emails replied within a business day.

I'm not sure how capable they are, since they seem to think you can only call preset codes via their app HIP2P (which works fine with the browser version) and also with BI (although they said it would not work, lol).

At the end, not that bad for the price paid.

For this specific model / software | C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 / V19.1.64.16.65-20210304:
  • call 82 for IR on
  • call 83 for IR off
no associated with them in any shape or form, bough the camera on amazon.

Mejinn

n3wb
Reaction score
hello is it possible to find the original firmware? Ctronics 30x camera ptz firmware V19.1.64.16.65-20210304

zyla

n3wb
Reaction score
Other then what I read on the different forms, my camera works now great. I'm able to disable the IR led's.

Little bit of translation issues when talking to the folks of ctronics. But they where very helpful, to a point that I was actually surprised. All emails replied within a business day.

I'm not sure how capable they are, since they seem to think you can only call preset codes via their app HIP2P (which works fine with the browser version) and also with BI (although they said it would not work, lol).

At the end, not that bad for the price paid.

For this specific model / software | C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 / V19.1.64.16.65-20210304:
  • call 82 for IR on
  • call 83 for IR off
no associated with them in any shape or form, bough the camera on amazon.
Hello.
Do you have other presets for software version C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2?

nik1606

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you have alarm record to only 15 sec ?
Can i put somehow my timing,at least 60sec or more...?!