PSA - Facebook Login to IP Cam Talk not working

ajwitt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a heads up if anyone created their account here using the Facebook login.

Facebook did a year end data usage something or another and if you logged out or rebooted your computer, more than likely you are now locked out of IP Cam talk when you try to log back in, like I am having as wittaj.

It comes up with the message "Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app". Apparently sites now have to update something for the Facebook logins to work. Vimeo is giving the same message as are many other sites. Nice move Facebook...

I have a message into Mike to see if he can connect me back to my original account. In the meantime, if anyone logs in to this site using Facebook, go to your settings and connect your email to the account so that you can log back in!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure it'll help someone.

I myself don't use Farcebook, never have, never will, but to each their own. Freedom of choice is one of many things that make the U.S. the greatest country in the world, at least for now......

If I did have a FB account right now, I'd probably use it to scrape the dog crap off my shoes before I came into the house. :poop:

ajwitt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, some things we learn the hard way LOL.

This site has taught me a lot.

Now as soon as I can get back into this site with my original account, I am connecting it to my email and getting rid of FB.