ProVision - ISR camera's

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello all

Does anyone have any experience of the Israeli ProVision-IRS range of IP camera's

Hoping everyone is well & wishing you all a very Happy Christmas

john-ipvm

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, we (IPVM) tested them this year (unlocked) Provision-ISR IP Cameras Tested

Summary:

While the company bills being from Israel and its own software development, the 2 cameras tested match China TVT camera firmware, UI, and user manual with cosmetic differences. Provision-ISR said it was "the mutual work of Provision-ISR and TVT".

In our testing, both 4MP Provision cameras produced weak subject details in dark/IR scenes, with subject details overexposed and pixelated. WDR performance was poor, as well, with the lower end S-Sight model (340IPS) lacking true WDR, and the Eye-Sight camera missing details of subjects on the move.

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, we (IPVM) tested them this year (unlocked) Provision-ISR IP Cameras Tested

Summary:

While the company bills being from Israel and its own software development, the 2 cameras tested match China TVT camera firmware, UI, and user manual with cosmetic differences. Provision-ISR said it was "the mutual work of Provision-ISR and TVT".

In our testing, both 4MP Provision cameras produced weak subject details in dark/IR scenes, with subject details overexposed and pixelated. WDR performance was poor, as well, with the lower end S-Sight model (340IPS) lacking true WDR, and the Eye-Sight camera missing details of subjects on the move.

Good review but worth noting that the review date was early (Feb) 2021 - both camera's are now listed as Profile S ONVIF compliant (July 2021 & Sept 2021)

MAy be worth a post-note on the review, as the review statement is now incorrect

know all

n3wb
Reaction score
Interesting review, I must admit I didn't do any research and bought an eight camera Provision system, it sat around for a while before I had it installed. The electrician installed them and helped me install the app on my phone I must admit I was totally disappointed with the clarity of the picture not only that the cameras disappeared off my phone and I can't retrieve them. I have contacted Provision 4 times to no avail. It's now been about six months since the installation and it's just been a total waste of money, do yourself a favour and buy something else this gear is rubbish.