Port Forwarding and mobile app

Mexdan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I admit I am new at this and have no clue. Wanted to setup a front and back door camera for an elderly family member + old foscam.
Setup DS-2CD2355FWD-1 AND DS-2CD2142FWD-1 I was trying to set this up without an NVR to reduce the expense. Unbeknownst to me I bought one regular camera and one grey market.

Regular camera works with hikvison app however the grey market will not register. I tried the standard passwords on the net and leaving blank tried the EZVIZ app etc.

Tried lots of apps and livecamspro seems to almost work. Got the two cameras and an old foscam working on WiFi.

My problem is the moment you try to view the cameras off network I get nothing.

On the hikvison app I am guessing it’s a problem of the download size. Can figure out the setting for second stream or how to get the app to pick up that stream.

I would rather have them all on one app. I am able to log in via safari browser and see the picture so i think i had port forwarding working.

Can anyone tell me a way to get the grey market camera on the hikvison app? Any app that will work for all?

How do I reduce the video so I can see it? What are the second stream setting or how do I get the app to access the second stream?

Can you tell me specifically what to put into each box, the port and http port specifically on both Fios and hik?

This Whole time I can see my old foscam on my phone with no problems so I thought I could figure it out but obviously not. Thank so much in advance. Below are the pics of the specific boxes in need to fill in. Thank Thank thanks

Attachments

Last edited: