<Not mine> CRAZY Intense...

Reaction score
She fired 10 rounds. He grabbed at her gun and knocked it out of battery and she had to recover from that. She finally hit the guy on the 7th or 8th shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
She fired 10 rounds. He grabbed at her gun and knocked it out of battery and she had to recover from that. She finally hit the guy on the 7th or 8th shot.
If you watch at 0.25X speed you can see rounds hit the street. He knocked her hand with the gun down as she fired a round--- shooting him right in the junk.... I think that might have been the first round to hit.

Reaction score
I think she hit him with all the shots, but he must have been on something because he didn't feel any of them until a bullet hit the right spot. Looked like suicide by cop to me.

Reaction score
I think she hit him with all the shots
Respectfully, I do not think so. The stills and paused bodycam footage show no blood before he knocked the slide out of battery and she clears it. I do not disagree that you can be hit with multiple rounds and not drop. You do not need to be on anything for that to happen either.

Although @sdkid has a point that maybe she hit him with one and that is why he dropped the knives and screwdriver.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think she hit him with several good hits prior to the jam. A horrible position for the police officer to be placed in.
Thunder Ranch would be proud of her.

Incident report:
Eaton County, Michigan — Body cam and surveillance video have been released by Eaton County Sheriff's Office, which show a Michigan deputy shooting a suspect who was accused of stabbing a man over a dispute about wearing a mask. Eaton County Sheriff’s Office Deputies responded to assist the Michigan State Police in locating a male suspect who stabbed and caused serious injury to a person at the Quality Dairy store on Lansing Road in Windsor Township at 6:47 am, and had fled the scene in a vehicle. An area broadcast describing the suspect and vehicle was put out. At approximately 7:13 am an Eaton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy observed the suspect in Delta Township driving north on Jerryson Dr. and made a traffic stop. The footage shows the suspect, Sean Ruis age 43, holding a knife and screwdriver approaching the deputy, who repeatedly commands him to drop the weapon. When he fails to comply, the video shows her shooting several rounds before quickly clearing the jammed gun and firing again. Ruis eventually drops to the ground. Ruis was taken to the hospital and died during surgery. The involved Deputy, a 22-year veteran, has been placed on Administrative Leave.

Reaction score
I think she hit him with several good hits prior to the jam. A horrible position for the police officer to be placed in.
Thunder Ranch would be proud of her.

Incident report:
Eaton County, Michigan — Body cam and surveillance video have been released by Eaton County Sheriff's Office, which show a Michigan deputy shooting a suspect who was accused of stabbing a man over a dispute about wearing a mask. Eaton County Sheriff’s Office Deputies responded to assist the Michigan State Police in locating a male suspect who stabbed and caused serious injury to a person at the Quality Dairy store on Lansing Road in Windsor Township at 6:47 am, and had fled the scene in a vehicle. An area broadcast describing the suspect and vehicle was put out. At approximately 7:13 am an Eaton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy observed the suspect in Delta Township driving north on Jerryson Dr. and made a traffic stop. The footage shows the suspect, Sean Ruis age 43, holding a knife and screwdriver approaching the deputy, who repeatedly commands him to drop the weapon. When he fails to comply, the video shows her shooting several rounds before quickly clearing the jammed gun and firing again. Ruis eventually drops to the ground. Ruis was taken to the hospital and died during surgery. The involved Deputy, a 22-year veteran, has been placed on Administrative Leave.
Stabbing over a mask, SMH. I get upset when they are in the store without a mask but i just avoid them. He was just a bad person that's all and he got what he had coming.