Moving Camers for the Layout

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can we arrange the cameras within BlueIris to change the layout? I don't mean right-clicking and then changing the layout, I mean to drag the cameras around to change their order so that when I do set the layout, it has the camera I want as the larger one.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, you can "drag and drop" cameras on the console, main view, to suit the layout you want. Keep in mind that won't transfer to UI3, remote viewer, though.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That's odd. Works for me. I just re-arranged yesterday after adding a camera I'm testing, It is a little confusing because of how it re-arranges the cameras that were not moved and may require that they, also, be re-arranged, What version of BI are you running?

Last edited:

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's odd. Works for me. I just re-arranged yesterday after adding a camera I'm testing, It is a little confusing because of how it re-arranges the cameras that were not moved and may require that they, also be re-arranged, What version of BI are you running?
Yeah, I just figured it out. So, I normally grab the header of a menu or windows and drag it that way. Apparently within Blue Iris, you just grab the image section, below the top bar and drag them that way. I just wasn't going down far enough.