Monkeypox…anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these cases are happening in homes with same sex parents or even bisexual male parents. I know that's not a permitted, PC, question but it would clarify the risk analysis a lot more, wouldn't it?

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these cases are happening in homes with same sex parents or even bisexual male parents. I know that's not a permitted, PC, question but it would clarify the risk analysis a lot more, wouldn't it?
I honestly can't say but if a reasonable person was to consider the most likely scenario. Your thoughts are probably more likely than not. As I stated early on when I used a very none PC phrase of Closet Fag in my reply. It wasn't used to degrade a person(s) vs what the old school phrase to define a person who hasn't come out in public to their family / friends about their sexual preference.

As you also stated there are also lots of bisexual individuals . . .

If any of these people are having unprotected sex never mind leaving bodily fluids when infected with MPV. This will obviously translate to an innocent person regardless of their sexual orientation to be infected. :banghead:

I personally don't care what grown adults do in the confines of their own home. :thumb:

The problem that frustrates me and any other common sense person is this impacts everyone else! I shouldn't have to worry about getting on a bus / train and have to worry (IF) the seat or handle is contaminated with some kind of virus. Reading about young children getting infected no fault of their own because someone (possibly) in their family unit is being risky just makes me sad and upset in the same breath! :angry:

Related News:

In the news today there's supposedly a person who has MPV, HIV, and COVID-19?!?! :oops: :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How many holes does the average human have? The dolphin wants to know

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Look up Tomatopox. I'm not joking

Coltect

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just putting this out there. If you do this sort of thing in your lifestyle, be aware,

From the BBC, but many other sources as well.

Dog infected with monkeypox prompts isolation warning

"The first case of human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox occurred in Paris and was reported in The Lancet.
Two men - living in the same house - who have sex with men noticed lesions on their greyhound dog 12 days after they started getting symptoms.
Genetic analysis showed that the virus which infected the dog was exactly the same as the virus infecting the men, the report said.
They said they had been co-sleeping with their dog."

My question is, What does Co-Sleeping with a Dog mean ?
I think there are some really strange people out there.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve never heard that phrase used with animals but would gather. They are simply stating the dog just slept on the same bed of owners.

No different than the other millions of pets from cats to dogs that live with other families. Even if the pet doesn’t sleep on the bed it’s guaranteed that same animal has been on every piece of furniture and flooring in the home.

As stated many times here if a person infected by MPV is leaking and those same fluids are allowed to transfer to anything from hard to soft objects / surfaces.

A person / animal will contract the same!

People all around the world have strong feelings about gay / not gay. The so called stigma gays and those who champion their side are NOT being helped by those who ignore basic health safety.

As in the past AIDS / HIV was a gay thing purported by everyone. Like MPV a person was really hard pressed to negate AIDS / HIV was a gay problem. The real problem is and was as is now people lost sight that humans are dirty and stupid!

Always have been - forever . . .

AIDS / HIV only began to be taken seriously because straight and normal people were contracting the same?!?

Why???

Because people forgot about druggies. They didn’t scan for AIDS / HIV when blood was donated which infected and killed thousands if not millions of people all around the world.

People didn’t bother to consider the infected hooker / John that millions of people see and use all around the world legally and illegally.

Than you have Mom Who doesn’t know Bob is a closet fag. Or drug needle sharing or hooker buying husband. He screws his wife and infects the same and guess what??

She’s pregnant and said (innocent) child is pre fucked to die of AIDS / HIV!

Bottom line people don’t need to panic or lose their minds. But people do need to keep their surroundings clean. They need to avoid touching things in public and obviously wash their hands frequently.

You want to carry a small bottle of sanitizer go ahead. Where gloves sure go ahead.

Mask, why not . . .

All of these things can be done but isn’t something that can be done forever. None of this helps a person who is having risky sex. It doesn’t help Mom / Girl Friend that doesn’t know Bob is sleeping with 1-2-99 other dirty fuckers that so happens to be gay, bisexual, needle user, etc.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
That just redefines doggystyle. Disgusting. Who even came up with this position to begin with?

Just putting this out there. If you do this sort of thing in your lifestyle, be aware,

From the BBC, but many other sources as well.

Dog infected with monkeypox prompts isolation warning

"The first case of human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox occurred in Paris and was reported in The Lancet.
Two men - living in the same house - who have sex with men noticed lesions on their greyhound dog 12 days after they started getting symptoms.
Genetic analysis showed that the virus which infected the dog was exactly the same as the virus infecting the men, the report said.
They said they had been co-sleeping with their dog."

My question is, What does Co-Sleeping with a Dog mean ?
I think there are some really strange people out there.

lowend15

n3wb
Reaction score
They are going to make every virus a big deal now in attempt to spread fear. Every single day we are exposed to viruses and its not a big deal unless you are having underlying medical conditions and prevents your immune system from working optimally.
Yep. TL;DR “probably druggie with AIDS died. But gay people are now less promiscuous and the chemicals we’re proposing to inject them with are working, just like how we stopped COVID, trust us”

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There are only a few ways to wage the pox viruses on people. 1. spray items down with it, 2. put it into an item they use topically, 3 pollute the waste reclamation system so it passes into a city water supply, which over time breaks down the bacteria bed they use to treat waste and open up a possibility for polio infection of the waste pool.

#3 is the hardest one to pull off, but its quite possible. That is why I recommend bottled water and distilling water.

But especially for this one: wash all new clothing and shoes first before wearing them.

#1 and #2 would be caused by product tampering, #3 is done by deliberate pollution.

If you have had the small pox vaccine ever, you don't have to worry unless you are immune compromised by some sort of cancer or other ongoing illness/condition.

Last edited: