LPR on blue irs

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just downloaded blue irs and is running on demo. It is connected to my ip camera. Wondering how I would turn on the LPR setting on blue irs 5 application.
It gives me clips from the vehicle passing by but not license plates.

thanks in advance

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is set up in the camera GUI. Blue Iris simply records the action. You can go into the settings and under TRIGGER, select Artificial Intelligence, and turn on the Plate Recognizer demo if that is what you are asking, but BI will not give you license plates without using Plate Recognizer or utilizing some other 3rd party application with custom coding to bring it back into BI.

Last edited:

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is set up in the camera GUI. Blue Iris simply records the action. You can go into the settings and under TRIGGER, select Artificial Intelligence, and turn on the Plate Recognizer demo if that is what you are asking, but BI will not give you license plates without using Plate Recognizer or utilizing some other 3rd party application with custom coding to bring it back into BI.
ok, Just turned this setting on, hope this is it since i got a single page for settings.
1603916101482.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That isn't the correct page - go to camera setting, then trigger, then artificial intelligence.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BI will save the plate number on the text with the alert video, as well as in the BI log.