Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED S2 - No PTZ Controls

mrplow

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

My Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED S2 arrived yesterday after purchasing it from Andy's Amazon store.

I wasn't able to find how to control PTZ, and after poking around for a while I decided to upgrade it's firmware... Yes, I didn't read not to do that on the forums before hand.

I ended up flashing the firmware from: EmpireTech IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.840.15OG00D.0.R.220818.bin

I still wasn't able to find the PTZ Control section on the Live view, but then reading further I realized that apparently I needed to use IE to login to the camera for more options. But, I still don't see the PTZ Controls option...

Am I missing something? Did I flash a firmware that is for bullet cameras without P/T control and the initial firmware would have worked if I used IE?

1686065213189.png

Thanks,
Dan

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mrplow

n3wb
Reaction score
:facepalm: for some reason I thought it was... So, to adjust the angle should it be manually hand adjusted then?

Webfont

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Correct; on these fixed cams you just loosen the screw to allow it to rotate in it's base, adjust as required, and tighten back the screw.