Looking for suggestions

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am looking to get an IP Camera for my home to be mounted outside. I live in Canada so it has to be cold resistant. I'd prefer PT but if the angle is wide enough stationary is fine. I have access to a plug which is feet away, so I'll use a powerline ethernet adapter for the network connection, and the other socket for power.

Does anyone have suggestions on make a model they recommend? I'd like to stay nder $200 if possible!

Thanks!
Chris

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am looking to get an IP Camera for my home to be mounted outside. I live in Canada so it has to be cold resistant. I'd prefer PT but if the angle is wide enough stationary is fine. I have access to a plug which is feet away, so I'll use a powerline ethernet adapter for the network connection, and the other socket for power.

Does anyone have suggestions on make a model they recommend? I'd like to stay nder $200 if possible!

Thanks!
Chris
sd22404t-gn from dahua. But no IR light, have to put IR Illuminilator

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Thanks!
Chris
This: Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)
or
This: Dahua Starlight IPC-HDW5231R-ZE 800 meter capable ePOE