Live View Failed

rapidcom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I am newbie in IP Camera and NVR.
I recently installed 4 Hikvision IP Camera VD6554 and VN-2004/P NVR.
The topology is as follows:
2 camera in one building and 2 camera in another building.
Both camera has been attached to an unmanaged Cisco Switches.
The unmanaged switches each attached to a C3560-48PS-S.
The catalyst switches are connected to Mikrotik Router.
All cameras were initially been on 192.168.1.0/24 range of IP address and Vlan1..
After a new costumer added to the network that needed to use this IP range.
I had to move IP Cameras and NVR into another IP range and another Vlan.
since then when I try to use the web interface to view the cameras I will get Live View Failed, Network disconnected or abnormal.
If I check the Camera Management all four cameras are online and working properly.
If I go to camera web interface they are all online and have live view perfectly normal.
I have the same situation if I use the iVMS-4500 I can't see any of the cameras online.
The situation is not permanent that means I can sometimes view the cameras and sometimes can't.
I really can't figure it out what is wrong.
I have checked all devices such as router, switches and all of them are working properly. The switch interface doesn't show any abnormal activity.
During my test I have used Trunk Port, Access Port, I have returned all of the cameras and NVR to the previous IP range, and Vlan1 and even I have used QOS although we have a huge bandwidth and that can't be the case.
I am really tired of testing and getting no where.
I really appreciate it if anyone can help me solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Behzad

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
same results with an alternate browser? have you tried resetting the cameras to default and setting them up on the new network from scratch?

rapidcom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes that was one of the first thing I did when I got that error.
I have reset reset the NVR to factory default and reconfigure it but that didn't help either.

Thanks and Regards
Behzad