LitterCam!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Big Brother is watching!

It's really a shame. I live in a fairly rural area and the east end of our street, which is actually in another township, seems to be somewhat of a trash bin. Tires, bottles, fast food wrappers, coffee cups and so on are building up along the shoulders of the road. I even find some of that stuff, and single serve booze bottles like the air lines use, in my lawn. Why are people pigs? Wonder how they'd feel if I were to throw that crap on their lawn?

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big Brother is watching!

It's really a shame. I live in a fairly rural area and the east end of our street, which is actually in another township, seems to be somewhat of a trash bin. Tires, bottles, fast food wrappers, coffee cups and so on are building up along the shoulders of the road. I even find some of that stuff, and single serve booze bottles like the air lines use, in my lawn. Why are people pigs? Wonder how they'd feel if I were to throw that crap on their lawn?
I’m right there with you. It’s amazing how much trash I see going down the road. At the end of our small 4-house subdivision, there isn’t a day that goes by where a fresh piece of trash does not show up.
I doubt very seriously that the people that throw the trash out would even bat an eye to someone doing the same to them, especially the ones throwing out tires, mattresses, etc. People just suck sometimes.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big Brother is watching!

I hear you my friend.... Some years ago I caught somebody throwing their sh1t out of their car, luckily for me they then hit a red light! I kid you not I picked their McDonalds sh1t up and through it back into their car via the sunroof.... They were so shocked and didn't say a word :mad:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Big Brother is watching!

Probably my neighbors coming over to your hood

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Home Owners vs Renters. So the majority of the houses in our area are being bought up by Investors. The houses are turning into Rental properties. We have seen an increase in rubbish :), here too. Not saying all Home Owners are clean but a lot of Renters simply don't care what their neighborhood looks like.

I have always liked the word Rubbish, sounds better than Trash :)

Reaction score
Last November I was driving back to Houston from SC. It was amazing all of the trash on the roads, especially the mattresses. I kept seeing mattresses on the side of the road. The count: SC=3, GA=15, AL=2, LA=3, TX=1. That's 24 of the ones I spotted, and I probably did not see all of them. Most were busted up but some looked in quite good shape. Do people just dump them? Do they just not tie them down? Are they dropped by birds?

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Home Owners vs Renters. So the majority of the houses in our area are being bought up by Investors. The houses are turning into Rental properties. We have seen an increase in rubbish :), here too. Not saying all Home Owners are clean but a lot of Renters simply don't care what their neighborhood looks like.

I have always liked the word Rubbish, sounds better than Trash :)
This is my experience as well. Its all renters