LeChange NK168P083 / Dahau NVR4216-16P-4KS2 - Can't click on IVS icon in smart plan menu

mfish123

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
SOLVED - See post # 3

I have LeChange LeChange NK168P083 NVR which appears to really be a Dahau NVR4216-16P-4KS2. I have this kit: Fry's Electronics |

I have 8 total cameras. They all have tripwire rules setup properly and enabled.

In 7 of the 8 cameras I am able to click on the IVS icon in the smart plan menu.

However, for some reason I can't click on the IVS icon (it's "greyed out") on camera # 3.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attachments

Last edited:

mfish123

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Most of the pros probably already know this, but anyway, here is what I tried: I believe the IVS functions run on the camera hardware, not the NVR's hardware.

I plugged the offending camera in another port and still get the same undesired behavior.

I plugged one of the cameras that works fine, into the port that the offending camera was on and that camera worked as intended.

So it's the camera, not the port on the NVR.

I completely shut down the NVR and unplugged it. Figured maybe cutting the power to the camera and having it do a full boot up might fix this but no such luck.

Can't seem to find a phone number for Lechange but haven't looked that hard. i sent an email. If they don't get back to me soon I'll try calling Dahau.

If anyone else out there has any other suggestions in the meantime, I'd greatly appreciate it