jk-phd54fdm550aprm Configuration issue

mgrantom

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought this no name camera from Wish.com. It uses the P6sPro app on my Iphone. If I connect via an ethernet cable, to my PC and use the EasyVMS app, no problem. If I try to use the P6sPro app on my Iphone and scan the QR code on the camera to add it, I END UP LOOKING AT A CAMERA THAT IS APPARENTLY IN CHINA! Obviously, the IP address is wrong. If I edit the IP address to 192.168.1.110 the camera says 'offline'. Can anyone tell me how to get this camera working through the iOS app? Thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score

mgrantom

n3wb
Reaction score
It seems you are not alone ...
I saw this thread BEFORE I posted. If you follow it all the way to the end, it does not make any sense as NO HELPFUL INFO was ever disclosed. I appreciate you pointing it out but it is of NO HELP. Thanks

Reaction score
I bought this no name camera from Wish.com. It uses the P6sPro app on my Iphone. If I connect via an ethernet cable, to my PC and use the EasyVMS app, no problem. If I try to use the P6sPro app on my Iphone and scan the QR code on the camera to add it, I END UP LOOKING AT A CAMERA THAT IS APPARENTLY IN CHINA! Obviously, the IP address is wrong. If I edit the IP address to 192.168.1.110 the camera says 'offline'. Can anyone tell me how to get this camera working through the iOS app? Thanks
the login is admin
and there is NO PASSWORD (just leave it blank)

this is what it says in my instruction manual